• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Hellbat) vs Vajra Asura

Batman is probably the better fighter, but I will give this to Asura Mid-High difficulty because of: Regen, Flight, Body Control, and Statistics Amplification.

RoyGundam said:
Asura, because Batman has low stamina inside the Hellbat Armor.
Necro

Also, that's not really good reasoning

I highly doubt that the entire battle is coming down to stamina.

Also, regarding the necro: "Please don't bump topics that have been inactive for over a month without a legitimate argument"

TBF it is just your argument that Stamina isn't an important factor here

Asura : "Stamina: Inhuman (Capable of fighting even after taking significant amounts of damage and losing his arms, able to ignore almost any wound)"

Hellbat Batman : " Low (Hellbat Armor relies on user's metabolism to power itself)"

That's a pretty big factor

A big factor is having superior speed, AP, or hax.

I even stated in my comment that Asura would win via a hax advantage

Back