• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman Arkham Additions and Revisions (Part 2)

I agree with most additions, except for Azrael's Power Mimicry, given the second scans mentions it took years of studying Batman before Azrael could replicate his moves
Pretty much exactly my thoughts.

(Can create simulations anywhere to test Azrael.)
I think this fits best as a form of Illusion Creation, since it's just a holographic projection type deal. He's not summoning actual thugs.

Looks good, and I also agree with the others.
About Deathstroke's LS, the 2 tons notion should be removed if its source can't be found, but his and Batman's file offer a lot of feats that might be worthy to calc.

You should find a replacement their LS, have some feats calced, like Grundy snapping chains and others that should be the most impressive.

Back