• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
please don't be a stomp
● Rules :
▪both at 5-A;
▪Speed is =;
▪Treeble and robot masters waepons are
Restricted;
▪battle location : moon;

BASSNIUM:

BARYON:

INCON:

I’m pretty sure Baryon Naruto is > Ishiki who is >>> his Partial Otsutsuki form which is about1.3e+34 joules while Bass scales a little below Duo’s calc which is about 1.4e+37 joules meaning there is about a 3652x difference between the calcs and I doubt ishiki gets over 3000 times stronger in his true form.

That being said I don’t think Naruto will insta-die. He is much more skilled than Bass and has good analytical prediction and cosmic awareness that will further help him out-skill, the body flicker technique which makes him more mobile in this fight. Naruto also has invulnerability to most energy and elemental attacks except for those which have natural energy which should really limit Bass’ options seeing as how a lot of his attacks are either elemental or are powered by bassnium which there is was created by Wily and is not in any way natural.

At the end of the day though I don’t know what Naruto’s win con would be besides maybe sealing if that would even work while Bass just has to hit him with one of his non energy based moves. Currently I think this match is kind of a stomp but if someone can find a way for Naruto to win that would be cool.

Oh nvm I just realized that you restricted his weapons, It seems to me the only way bass is hitting Naruto is by punching him or something which should still be a hard thing for him to do. I’m still not sure if Naruto has a way to win so nothing really changes that much for me.

in this case, the only way to beat each other, they will have to go to melee combat, in this case, Naruto has an advantage, he is much better in h2h combat and is much more skilled, but on the other hand, in the game TPB, TPFe in that secret megaman 7 minigame, Bass demonstrates good moves in h2h, baryon's life stealing power would be useless for obvious reasons, and although Naruto is more skilled in h2h combat, unlike bass, baryon mode has a time limit and gets weaker and weaker as the fight, bass can also receive much more attacks than Naruto, and to make matters worse, bass has the enemy analyze, which allows him to discover the weak point of his opponents, he can also restore his energy as he takes damage thanks to the damage he absorbs, and can also get stronger when he is injured (counterattack), and Naruto is not the only ninja that bass has faced, in the game TPB and TPF, bass has already faced Shadow man, a robot ninja, with all this information, bass if he doesn't won this fight by his attacks, he won this fight because the baryon timeout was expired and naruto was never good with sealing jutsus and baryon naruto never showed any sealing jutsu

yeah I don’t know what Naruto can do with this. Unless I’m missing something it seems like a stomp for Bass.
I wouldn't call it a stomp...Naruto can still use his tails to attack and trap his opponents, and he's smarter in battle.

yeah he’d have to incap by restraining him or something as even nagato’s chibaku tensei is a lot more than what classic series characters can handle. But even then I’m not sure if baryon mode will last long enough for an incap and the he really has no chance.

Last edited:
yeah he’d have to incap by restraining him or something as even nagato’s chibaku tensei is a lot more than what classic series characters can handle. But even then I’m not sure if baryon mode will last long enough for an incap and the he really has no chance.
But , for Naruto use the Chibaku tensei he will need Sasuke help

No that’s not what I mean, I meant that even nagato’s chibaku tensei is more impressive than any lifting feat in the classic series and that Naruto should easily be able to restrain Bass
aah ok, my mistake, but Bass still has superior durability and he can still recover his energy as he takes damage and if he is seriously injured, he can get stronger, and there's still the fact that Naruto gets weaker over time it passes then, and there's still the fact that bass has almost unlimited stamina due to its bassinium, even if Naruto catches bass and starts punching him non-stop, it's quite possible that bass will stay alive until the baryon's time runs out

aah ok, my mistake, but Bass still has superior durability and he can still recover his energy as he takes damage and if he is seriously injured, he can get stronger, and there's still the fact that Naruto gets weaker over time it passes then, and there's still the fact that bass has almost unlimited stamina due to its bassinium, even if Naruto catches bass and starts punching him non-stop, it's quite possible that bass will stay alive until the baryon's time runs out
Yeah that’s why I still think this is a stomp. Even if Bass is restrained Naruto can do effectively nothing before he runs out of stamina. This might be unironically better for Naruto if he where six paths because at least then he could win by incap and not run out of energy, not to mention access to truth seeking orbs. That would change the tier though.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s why I still think this is a stomp. Even if Bass is restrained Naruto can do effectively nothing before he runs out of stamina. This might be unironically better for Naruto if he where six paths because at least then he could win by incap and not run out of energy, not to mention access to truth seeking orbs. That would change the tier though.
yes, but Naruto never used truth seeking orbs in the same way as madara and obito, disintegrating his opponent, I mean, even though he was able to

no, because sakura was pierced by an orb in the form of madara's staff and it didn't disintegrate, that's because he didn't put the dust release on the staff ,that is what makes the orbs disintegrate their opponents...

no, because sakura was pierced by an orb in the form of madara's staff and it didn't disintegrate, that's because he didn't put the dust release on the staff ,that is what makes the orbs disintegrate their opponents...
Did Naruto ever have a fight where he had access to the orbs where he was willing to kill and they didn’t resist all the matter manip and EE stuff?

The whole truth seeking orb thing is irrelevant anyway unless you were to change the fight, but as it is right now, either Bass gets a hit in and wins or he gets restrained, Naruto tires himself out by being in baryon mode and then Bass wins. Unless I missed something, Naruto doesn’t have a way to significantly harm Bass and end the fight before he exhausts himself

Back