• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

baseline

mal

lets say you n your power are from floor 100 and you go down to floor 1.

higher floor stronger than lower floor.

does that mean you will be above baseline if he go to higher floor 1 by 1?

You need to be more specific, but I'll try and answer. It's a tower with 100 floors and each higher floor is stronger than the lower floor.

Stronger in what sense? Is each floor qualitative superior to one another? Is it the floor itself that is stronger (The matter that make up everything within the floor) or is it the entities residing within it that's stronger than the previous floor?

If we assume that its qualitative superior to one another, it would not be above baseline since they're outright superior on a higher dimension. However, if the structure is 6-D and each floor is stronger than the other, then each floor would be above baseline.

If we assume the structure is between Tiers 10-C to 3-A, and each floor is stronger than the previous floor, it would just warrant a "higher" rating for whatever tier it was. For example, if the structure is High 6-A, and you're on floor 88, the character would have far higher on their page. They wouldn't necessarily be 88 times stronger or 88 layers above baseline unless the difference between each floor is stated.

You need to be more specific, but I'll try and answer. It's a tower with 100 floors and each higher floor is stronger than the lower floor.

Stronger in what sense? Is each floor qualitative superior to one another? Is it the floor itself that is stronger (The matter that make up everything within the floor) or is it the entities residing within it that's stronger than the previous floor?

If we assume that its qualitative superior to one another, it would not be above baseline since they're outright superior on a higher dimension. However, if the structure is 6-D and each floor is stronger than the other, then each floor would be above baseline.

If we assume the structure is between Tiers 10-C to 3-A, and each floor is stronger than the previous floor, it would just warrant a "higher" rating for whatever tier it was. For example, if the structure is High 6-A, and you're on floor 88, the character would have far higher on their page. They wouldn't necessarily be 88 times stronger or 88 layers above baseline unless the difference between each floor is stated.
lets say everything is stronger than lower floor. theres no R>F or H/D between floor.

and i mean for hax / ability.will his ability get above baseline if he go to higher floor?even though his power came from the highest floor

lets say everything is stronger than lower floor. theres no R>F or H/D between floor.

and i mean for hax / ability.will his ability get above baseline if he go to higher floor?even though his power came from the highest floor
No. Getting abilities above baseline works like this: Character A uses Soul Manipulation on Character B and works. Character A then tries to use Soul Manipulation on Character C, it does not work. Character A amps his Soul Manipulation and uses it again on Character C, that is above baseline.

If everything is stronger in the higher floor, the difference in abilities would have to be proven in the same sense like what I just said above. If I remember correctly, Misfit of Demon King Academy had something similar before it got nuked. You might want to ask them with context of your worlds to see if the abilities can be applied in the same fashion.

Back