• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baseline 1-A

Baseline 1-A character is beyond dimensions. Means they are beyond all dimensioned concepts. So all 1-A beings are beyond dimensioned concepts and run on concepts we cannot know or comprehend.

So they are beyond the concept of existence and the concept of non-existence. If what you say is the case, why aren't all 1-As true godly regen?

Erm no, they are beyond the concept of dimensions. That's it.

Hat mchat said:
So they are beyond the concept of existence and the concept of non-existence. If what you say is the case, why aren't all 1-As true godly regen?

Because I would assume non-existence may be the dimensionless void?

You said that they run on concepts we can't know, yet i know about the concept of existence and non-existence. They apply to our dimensional space do they not?

ALRF said:
Erm no, they are beyond the concept of dimensions. That's it.
When you are beyond and transcendant of dimensions, they are beyond all the concepts they share. Stuff like time, temperature, mass, etc may be radically different in nature per dimensional level, but they still exist in some format. Dimensionless characters don't subscribe or fall under any of these concepts.

Hat mchat said:
You said that they run on concepts we can't know, yet i know about the concept of existence and non-existence. They apply to our dimensional space do they not?
Hmmm. I would guess so.

I can understand them transcending certain concepts that require a dimensional medium to be relevant such as the concept of light as photons travel in 3-D space, not higher. However more metaphysical concepts such as existence and non-existence, or abstract concepts like good, evil and hierachy still apply to dimensionless beings (baselime) right?

Back