• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Vegito Power

So what do you guys think?Was Base Vegito really stronger than Buu with everyone absorbed?

I think he was and that's because of fact that Vegito's PL is Goku x Vegeta which makes it very high especially since their base PL was at least what = 30M as minimum?

Base Vegito > Gohan Buu (Anime Only)

Super Vegito > Gohan Buu (Canon)

Power levels are really hard to pinpoint because they aren't linear nor accurate representations.

If Base Vegito could beat Buuhan I don't see why he'd bother powering up, considering it'd be vastly more impressive for him to stomp Buuhan in base.

SomebodyData said:
Alright. But uh, does this thread really need to exist?
i'm just asking this because of curiosity,not some upgrade or anything else.

Just to see opinions of other db fans.

But close it if it breaks some rules,so i'm sorry in advance :p

@Prom only in non-canon

@Bruce Actually it wasn't that much if we go by sub, in dub, Vegito was just playing. And in canon he went "Super"

Eh, I pictured it as SSJ2 because he has that golden hair thing that is more present in SSJ2 than blonde in SSJ1

Just a guess tbh

I was referring to canon, when Vegito powered up immediately and didn't bother fighting Buuhan in base.

I just looked it up, and guess what? o__O Vegito going "Lol, nice try" on Buu while in candy form actually happens in the manga as well. Granted, it happens faster but Buuhan still gets a beating.

Regarding this topic:

• Base Vegito [Anime] > Gohan Buu from what was shown
  • Super Vegito [Manga] > Gohan Buu from what was shown
If Vegito really was superior to Gohan Buu in the manga, there would have been no need for him to go SSJ as Vegito was not trying to kill Buu in that fight [as Gohan, Krillin, and the others were still inside Buu by that point].

Based on what I have seen for Super Saiyan Vegito vs Buu, Buu was shown to be completely dominated in that fight in both the anime and manga. Keep in mind that both versions of Vegito could have easily destroyed Buu had he gone all out during that fight.

Because Super Saiyan Vegito showed a comparably dominant performance against Buu in both the anime and manga versions of that fight, this leads me to believe that even if Vegito didn't go Super Saiyan in the manga, the fight would have gone similar to what was shown in the anime.

Back