• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Naruto vs Shikai Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized?That just puts Ichigo at disadvantage since he is much faster than Naruto.

Both are their country level selves?Did you imply that strength is also equalized?

With strength and speed equalized I am sure Naruto wins because of superior skills.

If we don't equalize stats then I'd say Ichigo wins.Even in shikai Ichigo should still be 6-A, while Naruto in base form is around 6-B higballed.Plus Ichigo has superior speed, Naruto even if we use databooks is sub relativistic+ while Ichigo via scaling should be at least SoL.So shikai Ichigo wins this one low diff.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Naruto's base is low 6-B
With Hashirama's cells he has now, maybe he is low 6-B, I was kind of highballing.And yeah people actually think that base Naruto one shotted Toneri, when he actually concentrated all of his KCM's power into one punch.Naruto characters are wanked, but none is wanked as much as base Naruto.

Sage mode Naruto from Pain arc should be 7B at best so i guess current base Naruto low 6-B scaling is more precise scaling than scaling him to 6-B.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Naruto's base is low 6-B
The AP specifically said Country level versions, both Naruto and Ichigo get upgrades in AP, there is no Country level Ichigo, and there is only a small country version of Naruto.

Even if we take country level, there's nothing stopping Naruto from using KCM defensively, as OP didn't specify anything of the sort. So Naruto can just sit there and tank all of Ichigo's attacks and tire him out, then beat him down when he's already exhausted.

So even if Ichigo has an AP advantage, KCM defense is way too strong for him to actually do anything. Plus, him being multi-continental is also debatable considering being acknowledged by someone doesn't mean your power is near there's. Yhwach acknowledged his Bankai and shattered it in the same instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back