• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Naruto vs Shikai Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will only allow myself 2 matches between these two because They can start shit storms, so one down. Though I will be reporting peope if it starts to get out of hand, fair warning.

• Win by Knock Out, Death or Drop Off (Aside from these core rules, other Tournament of Power Rules apply)
  • Speed is Equal to avoid speed debates.
  • Both are their Country Level selves.

Who takes this?

Ichigo: 0

Naruto: 0

Inconclusive: 0

What? Base Naruto vs Shikai Ichigo but they're both Country level? Gonna need you to be a bit clearer on which versions are being used...

Also there are no speed debates, Ichigo just is faster than Naruto in almost every key.

EDIT: OH I see. Base Adult Naruto vs True Shikai Ichigo. Could not have been more confusing.

In that case, Naruto via versatility and hax.

I don't think there's any need for this until the results currently in their profiles get removed.

But if it's just for debate, I guess it can go on.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't think there's any need for this until the results currently in their profiles get removed.
But if it's just for debate, I guess it can go on.
It's using weaker versions, and adult Naruto instead of teenage. Still kind of redundant though.

Naruto I believe has superior durability, I mean he tanked that country level attack while depleted of nearly all his chakra, all the attack did was burn his clothes a little. My vote is for Naruto

Mobzzzzz5 said:
Naruto I believe has superior durability, I mean he tanked that country level attack while depleted of nearly all his chakra, all the attack did was burn his clothes a little. My vote is for Naruto
ichigo durability is miles better than naruto as its consistent while naruto is not, he got pierce by a blade, hurt by his daughter and a bunch of more, without his cloak his durability is not much to say the truth, ichigo on the other hand is different he has tanked blades and even piercing attacks even before his Powerup, naruto cannot tank kunais nor shuirkens, as for energy attacks well thats debatable but ichigo is a Close quarters fighter meaning he would fight naruto head on with a sword, if naruto does plan on winning this he cant afford ichigo to get close or he would lose

He got pierced by a blade than can tank mountain+ busting attacks. Hurt by his daughter with durability ignoring attacks and ... You dont need a cloak to defend yourself using simple chakra that is what all ninja do. lso ofcourse kunai that are thrown by other superhuman beings will hurt him. Naruto has waay to much versatility over Ichigo. What does ichigo have? Getsuga Tensho and that is it. Naruto with this with low-mid diff.

Also, it is similar to Goku's durability, I mean as Super Saiyan Blue, he got hurt by a common ray gun, it's about being caught of guard, which does not happen to him during one on one battles, so @Dbknowitall, your point is invalid.

Yeah but he has the capacity to reach 6-B comfortably, also Ichigo does not have a 6-B form, but that's alright.

Shadowbokunohero said:
he concentrated his chakra into one focused point
yes thats why it called chakra enhanced strength anyone can enhanced their strength with chakra

Naruto one shots. Shikai Ichigo scales to Kenpachi who just got downgraded even more. Even if you take the old feat it's 600 petatonnes vs 36 petatonnes. Oh and the fact that Naruto is just plain faster.

Shadowbokunohero said:
everyone forgetting that this is strictly base mode naruto lol
Base Mode doesn't mean he can't concentrate his chakra into his fist and break Ichigo's skull.

Adult Naruto can jump straight to his highest AP regardless of mode.

See Boruto hitting Momo with an Oodama Rasengan.

Yeah.

Shadowbokunohero said:
everyone forgetting that this is strictly base mode naruto lol
The same base naruto who's throwing rasenshurikens around with ease, at higher speeds than Shikai Ichigo, and is able to tap into his Kurama chakra, reserves, not chakra mode, but endless reserves of chakra he can use against Ichigo.

Shadowbokunohero said:
the Op would fo specified if he could use Kurama's chakra to increase his AP
I specificly said the chakra reserves, that would allow him to fight for longer not boost his AP

I specificly said the chakra reserves, that would allow him to fight for longer not boost his AP

If he cannot use it to advance his AP, he can always use it to make his defence stronger.

Mobzzzzz5 said:
That's also true
So then he takes it handely. Ichigo can't touch him. He took an actual Moon Slicer to the face and wasn't bothered in the slightest. And he was shown doing that even in just KCM mode without Sage Mode. So he can take everything Ichigo can dish out, and has stamina for days, he made hundreds of clones over the 3-4 day war, and even his clones made clones. Therefore, he can easily keep going for long after Ichigo tires out with attacking someone he can't affect.

Why not count the vote and add the result?

Naruto : Me, Mobzzzzz5, Rocker1189, Omimi(maybe?), HalfAsianFan

Ichigo : Dbknowitall, Shadowbokunohero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back