• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Naruto vs Four Beast (Toriko)

I think Naruto would win via stamina, versatility, and durability, the fact that this is his base form, it would take him a long time to get tired, while the Four Beast only has that one form.

mobz i sure hope your trolling right, the 4 beast durability is monstrously higher than naruto these monsters have skin harder than any known metal in the naruto world not only that just swinging their arms can slice mountains and raise countries, naruto is powerfull but when it come sto physical strength, durability and stamina the dude cant even compare to 1% of these beast.

naruto is powerfull but he get eaten alive and split into many pieces if he fights them in anything but long range.

seperate beast are all around 100-140Level a increase to 350+ at min means 3x-5x power boost, that is a massive boost,

if i go from benching 150LB for 1 rep to 300LB for 1 rep i could easily do 20+ reps at 150lb meaning just a increase of 2x i can do dozens of times what i did before at full strength

You forget the feats of this Naruto his body was unaffected by a blob of his own power sucked out of him, so his very body, can withstand that kind of damage with no side effects, the only reason he passed out was because his chakra got sucked out, otherwise, he would have been fine, so a country raiser, or a mountain slicer wouldn't do jack to him.

Yeah this Naruto has so much chakra, he can spam rasenshuriken so easily, like we see in the Last movie, so I think Naruto would still win

Back