• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Naruto (Adult) vs Haschwalth (Bleach)

@Clorox92

Naruto has Inherent Regenerationn (Which also can't be considered "Fortune" because it's inherent).

I agree with Barry and since Naruto is in Base this puts his reserves through the roof making him last longer in the fight

Jugram wins. He has precog with the almighty and every damage he gets will get absorbed into his shield. Also, when Naruto regenerate wouldn't he experience good fortune allowing Jugram to just give him an equal dose of misfortune.

Haschwalth via either The Balance or Alimighty depending on the day. Basically Naruto would get the same damage if he attacks Haschwalth with something like Rasenshuriken.

A far as almighty goes, Naruto has experience fighting precog. Naruto would have to one shot Hashwalth to win. I doubt Naruto would go straight to RS off bat he'd like get hit with the Balance before then and think twice before using RS.

Hashwalth can only see the future with almighty. He can't manipulate it like Yhwach so, his actions can still be matched considering Naruto has experience fighting sharingan that can see his everymove before he makes it. Doesn't matter how many futures Hashwalth see's, his skill doesn't outmatch Naruto's.

Okay, we don't need to get into something like this. You know some certain hax in Bleach versus the Narutoverse always makes debates get cancerous after a certain amount of time. So I'll just assume it's Jugram with The Balance, yeah? I can see Naruto winning if that's so but it's trickish. Considering that he takes damage from characters stronger than him sometimes, I don't think Jugram can one-shot with The Balance initially.

The Almighty argument is fine he has both, I'm saying let's be logical. If you had the Almighty, you can see 100 futures for example. That's fine. You'll never be surprised. Naruto can't pull his tricks, but with a straight up hand to hand confrontation which Hashwalth primarily uses, how is seeing the future gonna help really when fighting someone as skilled as Naruto in h2h? It'll be a series of counters. You see what I mean?

And bottom line Naruto's reserve beats Hashwalth's as this is Naruto's base form he has so much chakra to expend it is ridiculous and even if he can see the future, the future cannot help him against a rasenshuriken because the future doesn't tell him about how it works, the future would just tell him that it's coming

@Barry

Okay, but if he's looking at the future, he will be able to analyze and see what moves Naruto would use. I imagine that would help at least against taijutsu. I'm honestly not sure what would happen if Naruto spams Rasenshuriken for example. He would see what happens to him but how would he escape? Maybe opening a portal?

@Mobzzz

Well, the future would show him that he'd get disintegrated so he would know to hightail it out of there. And didn't Yhwach say he understood anything he foresees and it becomes his ally? Can Haschwalth do that?

Omega998 said:
Haschalth no difff...base on reason above
@allen most bleach character farr skill than naruto
Eh, not really. Especially if Someone who has several years of Jujitsu training when they were a kid and less than 10 battles under his belt can match them.

"Skill" is generally a Trope in Fiction anyways.

Back