• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Marie's tier

The explanation ren came up with was "formation makes me create the weapon from my soul so I guess I can create the soul too?"

So not really sensory, something else

Something like that...unless you want to us to have:

Ren : 1-A via summoning (Can freely materialize Marie)

Which means Base Grrr girl is 1-A cuz trashing her

Could be avatar creation too as Gods are capable of doing that

******* hell, Marie is a weird case

Marie is weird yet a lovable weirdo i guess lol Alrfy put 1-A via summoning and 1-A for eleonore for...what ever reaso

I'm all for giving Marie a "matieralised" tier, but hell if I know what it would be.

>gets tackled by Kashmiri

>survives a beating from Eleonore

= three commanders tier Kasumi?

On a serious note, materialied Marie key will just bring out a whole lot of confusion and most likely get a slapped Unknown

"Kasumi's law is Omni Bakasumi. Due to her longing to be smarter. The wish however is too impossible so it instead makes everyone around her ********"

She has a law so 1-A :V

I mean...better than Ryuusui if she was a Hadou at least?

Unless everyone wants to become him

Speaking of which, why does Madara get away with being so much higher than the rest of the expedition?

How does no one else scale to him?

>Said God is 14 years old and gets shit on by the universe...literally (Hajun even said to clean his...uhh...****)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They never fought him or anything. And he's pretty much said to be the strongest of all the team.

Masada makes a clear distinction between the distortion users and the 14 years old god.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Iv'e only seen the anime, but it gave me the impression that, until the end of the series, she was an ordinary (albeit cursed) human.
Because the anime doesn't explains jack shit unfortunately. Marie's soul was already born with godhood, hence why Merc was so obsessed with her.

There is no "base" Marie. Marie was originally a Gudou God, and during the events of Marie's and Rea's route, she gains the desire to embrace everyone, elevating her to Hadou God status.

Back