• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Carnage grows a resistance to gore in this key.

That said, can Carnage assimilate scorpion

That's literally the exact type of Fire he resisted.

Now it depends on if Carnage can assimilate

It does say he resists hellfire but idk if it vaporizes metal like Scorpion's. But the problem is OP didn't specify which High 8-C form is being used since SBA isn't in play here

Hmm maybe he can insta teleport? Idk how Carnage's absorb works

I guess I'll go with Carnage

He only needs to touch Scorpion to Possess him and Scorpion really can't put him down as Carnage has resisted Fire.

Schnee One said:
I guess I'll go with Carnage

He only needs to touch Scorpion to Possess him and Scorpion really can't put him down as Carnage has resisted Fire.
I don't recall Carnage using hax as his first move, he usually goes for melee or ranged attacks via weapons that he creates

Carnage's fire resist isn't even good enough. You ignored my statement of Scorpion's hellfire being hot enough to vaporise metal in seconds which is far beyond what Carnage resists in this form

Problem is Scorpion can counter that by instantly surrounding himself with hellfire (or turning into it via intangibility) hot enough to incinerate any of the symbiote that gets in him, Carnage can at most handle re-entry but given that Scorpion can melt metals in seconds and counter Sub-Zero's ridiculously cold temperatures I doubt Carnage could withstand it.

Scorpion also has way better melee skill than pretty much anyone base Carnage has dealt with, and his various hellfire projectiles are by default more effective ranged attacks than Carnage's tendrils and symbiote bullets.

One of my new favorite Marvel villains vs. one of my favorite MK characters. How could you do this to me???

Just so everyone knows, Carnage scales to 9 tons of TNT, while Scorpion scales to like 2-3. So Carnage is like 3 times stronger. Carnage is also a bit unpredictable in a fight, which means that Scorpion's going to have bit of a hard time CQC.

One thing for sure is that he doesn't lead with his hax on a one on one confrontation (Don't get me wrong, it's still pretty in-character for him to use it, though), which means Scorpion will have a chance to use his better hax (I mean, come on, BFR, Teleportation, Hellfire Manipulation, Hellfire Aura, etc). Because of the AP gap & Carnage's unpredictability, Scorpion will be the one to draw his hax first (which Carnage can't resist or even possibly circumvent for the life of him lol). Scorpion can easily dupe him of any chance of winning by either activating his aura or bringing him to the Nettherrealm (which in that case he's ******.)

Scorpion's also pretty mobile and has an edge in skill and intelligence. With those 3 things, in addition to his adequate hax, I see Scorpion snatching the win more times than not.

I cast my vote for Scorpion.

I mean, he's stronger than both Spider-Man & Venom put together and they're both 4.5 Tons of TNT each. A wee addition operation and it equals to 9 Tons of TNT. Or that's not how Carnage's AP should be scaled? Because I was told by someone that that's how Carnage's AP is scaled.

I'll add it to his profile for now. And if I'm wrong, it can always be removed.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Can carnage bypass hellfire which can Ignore durability
No, not in Base form; that's Dark Carnage, which isn't used. The Carnage symbiote is fire resistant, but far from immune and its limit was shown to be atmospheric re-entry temperatures from when Carnage fell from space, or about 1,650 C/3,002 F, but Scorpion's hellfire can instantly melt metal and vaporize most of a human body (Bi-Han) which is far higher than anything Carnage has ever survived. If Carnage goes in for a melee attack (which is arguably his most common lead) Scorpion's hellfire would incinerate him, and/or he could BFR to the Netherrealm which would kill him even quicker since it's basically nothing but hellfire and magma there.

Back