• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Adult Naruto Calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're comparing Naruto using a bit of his Six Paths Chakra to Sakura using most of her Regular Chakra?
Are we gonna act like Sakura during the war while already using most of her chakra didn't have more chakra than half of Naruto w/ SPSM + KCM?

So Sakura has more Chakra than SPSM Naruto is that it?
0683-015.png

You can say whatever you want, as long as The Last implies that Naruto was K.Od because of chakra exhaustion it is canon and thats what we will accept over headcanon.

One clone, which is half of Naruto's chakra.
Unless Naruto used half of his chakra for Might Guy, she has more than half of Naruto.
Where do you figure that that clone is exactly half of Naruto's Chakra?

When the whole Shadow Clone halves the amount of Chakra a person has is never consistent.

Most ≠ All, or do you need me to pull up where everyone had small amounts of chakra left and they were still alive?
Itachi said Sasuke had very little Chakra and he was still alive.
Pre death Kakashi had very little Chakra and he was still alive.
Shikamaru had very little chakra and he was still alive.
Might Guy post 8th gate was rapidly losing chakra and he was still alive.
I don't care about any of these examples.
Naruto was already knocked out the moment that orb absorbed his chakra before the blast hit him, he himself said that his chakra was absorbed and Sakura said the same thing.
You can say whatever you want, as long as The Last implies that Naruto was K.Od because of chakra exhaustion it is canon and thats what we will accept over headcanon.
I stand by this, nothing you povided prove your point. Sakura didn't heal any injuries on Naruto since he didn't have any but his chakra was depleted, stated heavily implied.

Where do you figure that that clone is exactly half of Naruto's Chakra?
Neji says clones are split evenly.
Kakashi says clones are split evenly.
Anbu ninja says clones are split evenly.

When the whole Shadow Clone halves the amount of Chakra a person has is never consistent.
When has it not been consistent?
I don't care about any of these examples.
You should, since every single one counters your claim
I stand by this, nothing you povided prove your point. Sakura didn't heal any injuries on Naruto since he didn't have any but his chakra was depleted, stated heavily implied.
You didn't counter a single point, you just repeated a claim.

It looks like a cylinder.
I concede that it looks, but that doesn't strictly really means it is one. The shape of big stuff can be misleading and it's not the pillar what plows throught the other side, but an explosion blast.
These are the same holes as the one that Naruto's Chakra created right?
Moon_Hole_1.jpeg

Moon_Hole_2.jpeg
Wasn't the second one the one created by Toneri's twister?
Just ignore everybody else there that died on the spot when their chakra was absorbed, plus Shikamaru wasn't even close to the same state as everybody else, which means not all of it was absorbed
I just recall fodders that were still trapped on the roots dying. And point isn't that all of his chakra was absorbed, was that it was absorbed to the point were his life was at risk.

0646-003.png
0646-004.png
0646-005.png
0646-015.png
That's exactly what I said.
Which is not a thing, since we see people with low amounts of chakra and they don't die.
It's a thing, because it has been made clear that it can happen.
Idk how you got this interpretation.
Because that's what they are saying. Obito said that Naruto's chakra wasn't enough, Sakura asked if it wouldn't still be enough with her and Obito stated that that would be the bare minimun. That's the point of taking both of them.

It's a thing, because it has been made clear that it can happen.
Never been stated on canon, ever.
Because that's what they are saying. Obito said that Naruto's chakra wasn't enough, Sakura asked if it wouldn't still be enough with her and Obito stated that that would be the bare minimun. That's the point of taking both of them.
How come Naruto's clone wasn't shown giving him chakra?

I don't have to.
You didn't debunk my position on it and I stick to it.
If you wrote a reply, it doesn't necessarily mean you debunked someone.
You said Naruto was knocked out, I sent a scan that shows he wasn't. Heck, he was conscious
X5DNHjW.jpg

You said Naruto almost died from chakra loss, I countered it with examples from the manga and the film and you said "no".

Keep going. Your job is to prove why my reply is wrong.

So Six Paths Chakra functions similar to Regular Chakra?
All chakra comes from the same thing. The only difference is that it's much more potent.
Heck, I shouldn't even brand differences on SPC, Six Paths Chakra was referred to like twice, and we don't get anything about it's usage.
Do you have definite proof that the clone contains exactly half of SPSM Naruto's Six Paths Chakra other than using the two statements from Part I and a statement from Part II referring to normal Chakra.
When did the type of chakra make a difference...? Do you have definite proof that chakra used has anything to do with it?
Even with the Nine-Tails chakra mode risks, wasn't just regular chakra being used, and we see that it's even with the clones in the diagram, the amounts of chakra + the amount Kurama took was even.
0519-010.png

All I'm reading is "I won't let you die", which is dumb since Shikamaru has a chakra cloak around him...

You said Naruto was knocked out, I sent a scan that shows he wasn't. Heck, he was conscious
In that case I didn't mean he was completely knocked out, I meant he was slowing passing out, which still supports my point, Naruto after the orb hit him and absorbed his chakra got wasted.

You said Naruto almost died from chakra loss, I countered it with examples from the manga and the film and you said "no".
Those are unrelated to Naruto in The Last who is implied to have chakra exhaustion, if Naruto survived after this then he is a special case.

Anyway, I stand by my opinion, this calc is wrong and if after it's correction the discussion is brought up again we might argue.
This back and forth right now is irrelevant.

@Slacjow

Naruto's chakra was drained and Sakura used a healing based technique which is meant to accelerating the body's natural healing abilities.

Naruto was not implied to have "chakra exhaustion", "chakra exhaustion" isn't even a canon thing, and with the lack of proof I'm getting, all I'm seeing is "well, I think he almost died from that, even though we never see something of that nature on canon, and I don't feel like proving it, so even though it doesn't make sense to you, it makes sense to me, and that's good enough".

I'm arguing against it because there's no reason to recalc it if it scales to no one. I understand you and Damage's point that it needs to be recalced, but if no one scales, save yourself the trouble.

I don't have enough time at the moment to fully re-calc the feat, but perhaps the OP of the original calc can remake it to find the size of the "crater" from the perspective of the interior of the Moon.

Damage:

Okay. No problem.

If somebody gives me sufficient evidence for the feat to properly calculate it, I can ask some other calc group members if they are willing to help out.

I agree with Shadowbokunohero. Until the calc is fixed, there really is no point for this thread.

Okay, but wouldn't it be a good idea to ask some calc group members to fix the calculation instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back