• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Adult Naruto Calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't take the full yield of the explosion. Someone should calc the distance between him and the ground then use the inverse square law to calc how much he took.

And idk why Base Naruto would scale, it was stated that it took all of Sakura's chakra just to keep him alive from that and we know how much chakra Sakura has. I highly doubt that he scales.

He didn't take the full yield of the explosion. Someone should calc the distance between him and the ground then use the inverse square law to calc how much he took.

And idk why Base Naruto would scale, it was stated that it took all of Sakura's chakra just to keep him alive from that and we know how much chakra Sakura has. I highly doubt that he scales.
Because it was the loss of chakra that put him out of commission, as we can clearly see he was not even scratched from that attack.

Also, I don't agree with pulverization, we can clearly see vape marks on the edge of the hole.

For the first part, I'm pretty damn sure the explosion happened right on Naruto's stomach as Toneri concentrated that small Chakra ball onto Naruto's abdomen and literally gut-punched him, the explosion did not happen on the ground below Naruto.

Also it was Naruto's own chakra that did it to him, so he'd scale regardless.

EDIT: OK so the explosion did happen on the ground below Naruto but it was still done with his own chakra. And he can easily borrow chakra from his other transformations so...

Last edited:
I think there's an issue regarding the sizes used in this calc. I'll post as soon as I can tomorrow morning.

I think there's an issue regarding the sizes used in this calc. I'll post as soon as I can tomorrow morning.
I remember the issues, something to do with the on-ground destruction being less massive than the shots shown from space.

For the first part, I'm pretty damn sure the explosion happened right on Naruto's stomach as Toneri concentrated that small Chakra ball onto Naruto's abdomen and literally gut-punched him, the explosion did not happen on the ground below Naruto.
b27NKdJ.png

Also it was Naruto's own chakra that did it to him, so he'd scale regardless.
dg0BYX0.png
uR8kehC.png

I edited the first part of my comment regarding where the explosion took place so yeah, my bad on that part, but the chakra argument still stands, also for the second part, having all of your chakra exhausted is one of the ways to end up dying, just ask Kakashi.

Sakura having to infuse every ounce of her chakra doesn't deny the fact that it was Naruto's own chakra that blew a hole into the moon. AT ALL.

Last edited:
I edited the first part of my comment regarding where the explosion took place so yeah, my bad on that part,
It's all cool man
but the chakra argument still stands,
It being his own chakra wouldn't support it.
A. It's raw chakra forced, which has completely different properties than chakra molded by the user.
The average shinobi is garbage, but only 100 could make attacks that you can see from space.
Ik9bnqF.png

B. It being his own chakra isn't it, because that's the sum of his chakra.
It's not like he uses all of his chakra at once.
And in case I need to prove that, like you said under
Having all of your chakra exhausted is one of the ways to end up dying
So Naruto definitely doesn't use all of his chakra, which means the sum of this feat wouldn't scale to him.
also for the second part, having all of your chakra exhausted is one of the ways to end up dying, just ask Kakashi.
You're 100% correct, but you instantly die in a case like that. Kakashi didn't have enough time to do anything except probably talk to Choji.
And for that part, it wouldn't take that much chakra to save you. Naruto didn't put all his chakra in Guy when he ran out of chakra against Madara, it was only a little bit, so the fact that Sakura (who has more chakra than a clone of Naruto) needs to put in almost all of her chakra just to heal him says a lot.

It's all cool man

It being his own chakra wouldn't support it.
A. It's raw chakra forced, which has completely different properties than chakra molded by the user.
The average shinobi is garbage, but only 100 could make attacks that you can see from space.
Ik9bnqF.png

B. It being his own chakra isn't it, because that's the sum of his chakra.
It's not like he uses all of his chakra at once.
And in case I need to prove that, like you said under

So Naruto definitely doesn't use all of his chakra, which means the sum of this feat wouldn't scale to him.

You're 100% correct, but you instantly die in a case like that. Kakashi didn't have enough time to do anything except probably talk to Choji.
And for that part, it wouldn't take that much chakra to save you. Naruto didn't put all his chakra in Guy when he ran out of chakra against Madara, it was only a little bit, so the fact that Sakura (who has more chakra than a clone of Naruto) needs to put in almost all of her chakra just to heal him says a lot.
You do realize that Naruto's chakra isn't ordinary chakra, right? He literally packs the power of the Six Paths Sage inside of him.

You do realize that Naruto's chakra isn't ordinary chakra, right? He literally packs the power of the Six Paths Sage inside of him.
Chakra is still chakra, his is just more potent. He could use his own chakra, Kurama's chakra, Senjutsu chakra, and SP Chakra all for the same exact things.

Anyway - the bit that I was going to get to was regarding the sizes used in the calc.

The current diameter of the hollow space within the Moon is accepted to be around 500 kilometers in diameter. But the size of the hole calculated here is over 200 kilometers in diameter. That would be an insanely huge portion of the interior of the Moon blasted away, but in all of the other shots of the explosion / aftermath, the destroyed area is nowhere close to being that big. It is way, way smaller than 200 km.

So has this been rejected then, or should more discussion take place?

Damage said he had issues with the size used and that he would remake the calc, but hasn't posted such thing as of yet here.
I don't think I said I'd remake the calc.

I'm just pointing out the issues in my comment above.

I've already sent my issues with the feat's scaling.

He almost died, there's no reason why he should scale.

Though I agree with you that he didn't take the full yield of the explosion
I already countered his point and said that if he completely ran out, he'd be dead, and we see people with low chakra levels and they're perfectly fine. He ain't die off rip, so it wasn't chakra loss.
And he got fixed up via getting healed, it wasn't chakra loss.

I already countered his point and said that if he completely ran out, he'd be dead, and we see people with low chakra levels and they're perfectly fine. He ain't die off rip, so it wasn't chakra loss.
And he got fixed up via getting healed, it wasn't chakra loss.
But was he visually injured by the explosion other than getting knocked out?

I think naruto scaling makes sense, he shows no signs of external damage at all and the consequences he faced comes from a lack of Chakra as oppose to the destructive energy of the chakra itself.
However, as Damage pointed out the calc isn't Accurate, so it's likely we should recalc it before continuing with the CRT.

Should I ask any calc group members to recalculate the feat, or are you willing to handle it @Damage3245 ?

He almost died because of chakra exhaustion, the attack itself did nothing to him.
Like I said, if it was chakra absorption, they would have no time to get to him, he would've died on the spot like Kakashi did.

I think the calc can be fixed by assuming the shape it's that of a truncated cone and figuring out the size of the crater in the forest.
Like I said, if it was chakra absorption, they would have no time to get to him, he would've died on the spot like Kakashi did.
How about that instance when Shikamaru was dying when his chakra got sucked by the Shinju? He certainly didn't die on the spot.

Naruto was already knocked out the moment that orb absorbed his chakra before the blast hit him, he himself said that his chakra was absorbed and Sakura said the same thing.
You can say whatever you want, as long as The Last implies that Naruto was K.Od because of chakra exhaustion it is canon and thats what we will accept over headcanon.

I think the calc can be fixed by assuming the shape it's that of a truncated cone and figuring out the size of the crater in the forest.

It doesn't look like a cone though. It looks like a cylinder.

How about that instance when Shikamaru was dying when his chakra got sucked by the Shinju? He certainly didn't die on the spot.
Just ignore everybody else there that died on the spot when their chakra was absorbed, plus Shikamaru wasn't even close to the same state as everybody else, which means not all of it was absorbed
Naruto was already knocked out the moment that orb absorbed his chakra before the blast hit him,
toZstrp.png

he himself said that his chakra was absorbed and Sakura said the same thing.
TBCfhoF.jpg

Most ≠ All, or do you need me to pull up where everyone had small amounts of chakra left and they were still alive?
Itachi said Sasuke had very little Chakra and he was still alive.
Pre death Kakashi had very little Chakra and he was still alive.
Shikamaru had very little chakra and he was still alive.
Might Guy post 8th gate was rapidly losing chakra and he was still alive.
You can say whatever you want, as long as The Last implies that Naruto was K.Od because of chakra exhaustion it is canon and thats what we will accept over headcanon.
The Last never implied that, y'all did.
The Last implied that Naruto was injured and lost a large amount of chakra, then Sakura uses Mystical Palm Technique (a technique meant for healing, not for providing chakra to the target) to heal him.

Why would Sakura need to provide most of her chakra
dg0BYX0.png
uR8kehC.png

when even a little bit took someone like Guy from the brink of death to a stable form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back