• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bartz fights a small child.

At this point let’s just get to voting/conclusions, you are just repeating the same bunk points and sticking your fingers in your ears.

The profile just says 5-A possibly 3-C.
Even then that doesn’t make 5-A Bartz scale to the 3-C’s with anything.
It literally separates the Omegas with tabbers.
Why do they specifically need HDE? There attacks and dura are still 2-A. If it’s an outlier stat-wise, it also it for his abilities. They were in all the same situations. (Even then I think they do have that considering that they are one with the 2-A void.)
The Void gives them Nonphysical Existence. Not HDE. They need it otherwise they're still just 3-D beings at the end of the day. Only time HDE is a given is tier 1.
At this point let’s just get to voting/conclusions, you are just repeating the same bunk points and sticking your fingers in your ears.
It's ironic you say this when you've been repeating the same arguments such as "they can just teleport" and "they can just revive" ad nauseum no matter the counter argument, even if he was to kill all of them at once. And still have yet to give any evidence or backing towards those arguments.

Everything I mentioned is on the profiles, I don’t see what you need me to give.
Also HDE isn’t anymore given in tier 1 then tier 2, both are just various higher dimensions.

Everything I mentioned is on the profiles, I don’t see what you need me to give.
Also HDE isn’t anymore given in tier 1 then tier 2, both are just various higher dimensions.
I already said what you have to prove. And by that logic, DBH Characters are 4-D. Archie Sonic Characters are 4-D. Several SMT Protags are 4-D. Even though they're all blatantly still 3-D beings.
It's ironic you say this when you've been repeating the same arguments such as "they can just teleport" and "they can just revive" ad nauseum no matter the counter argument, even if he was to kill all of them at once. And still have yet to give any evidence or backing towards those arguments.

Goku hasn’t fused with a 2-A void, the comparison doesn’t work.
Also it would not change the fact that if you scale Bartz’s abilities to them, they are still smurf.

Goku hasn’t fused with a 2-A void, the comparison doesn’t work.
Also it would not change the fact that if you scale Bartz’s abilities to them, they are still smurf.
I like how you essentially ignored the fact they need HDE for that to matter. And never said he did. He's a 2-A that's still 3-D. Because just saying they're 2-A doesn't change that.

Pretty sure for the thread in question, anything Low 2-C and above are considered smurfing hax if your tier is lower. For example, Pucci isn't allowed and he only caps at Low 2-C with his abilites/hax.

Pretty sure for the thread in question, anything Low 2-C and above are considered smurfing hax if your tier is lower. For example, Pucci isn't allowed and he only caps at Low 2-C with his abilites/hax.
He doesn't have any 2-A hax in the 1st place. This stems from saying that he has 2-A hax because he was able to reflect attacks from a 2-A.

Fine then I guess, I can admit when I'm wrong. It still sounds incredibly dubious given that in another thread, it was said that the HDE was what mattered in regards to hax

That's what it looks like to me, you could hceck with others there to see what the actual core of it is though since I'm unsure.

Back