• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bartolomeo vs Undyne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea.

It was a tie...

Until someone else comes in to make their opinion, acting as a tie-breaker. Since nobody actually voted for it being a tie, this can happen.

And Someone else did come in. That would be Sperk (or whatever his name might be if he changes it).

Now Undye should be winning.

If I may interject, I want to point a few things out.

First of all, base Undyne is nowhere near Asgore level. If he was going all out (which he almost never does), Asgore could have casually destroyed her. The finally knocking him down isn't meant to show she could beat him, but that her training had finally come to fruition.

Secondly, people shouldn't act like City level is Undyne's limit. I put "At least" for a reason. Yes, that's where she is normally, but moments like the end of her and Frisk's cooking fiasco shows that her Determination can temporarily increase by a significant amount, putting both her attack and defense at 10 (as opposed to 7 and 0) even though she wasn't wearing armor.

So...yeah.

Is her determination really going to spike after hitting Bartolomeo's barrier for a few hours without any visible reaction from him? If Anything, I think that would cause her determination to be majorly sapped.

Really... this fight would need to be animated.

Loving the concept of it. I might try to make a comic about it, later in the week, even...

Still think Undyne wins this.

Gnomishness said:
Is her determination really going to spike after hitting Bartolomeo's barrier for a few hours without any visible reaction from him? If Anything, I think that would cause her determination to be majorly sapped.
Really... this fight would need to be animated.

Loving the concept of it. I might try to make a comic about it, later in the week, even...

Still think Undyne wins this.
Never said it would. I'm simply saying that while she's normally within 7-B, it's certainly not her limit.

I would love to see this fight animated or in comic form. Didn't know you were an artist, Gnomishness.

^I like to draw too.

Anyway if you guys think there's now a new outcome then can you inform the admins to update Undyne's page?

It's locked so... Yeah.

Also you can edit Bartolomeo's page as well if you all agree that he lost. I have to go to bed anyway.

Never said it would. I'm simply saying that while she's normally within 7-B, it's certainly not her limit.

I would love to see this fight animated or in comic form. Didn't know you were an artist, Gnomishness.

I'm not an artiest.

I've never posted a single thing I've drawn!

Never too late to try though!

I'd be a nice thing to try during Christmas.

Notadeadguy said:
^I like to draw too.

Anyway if you guys think there's now a new outcome then can you inform the admins to update Undyne's page?

It's locked so... Yeah.

Also you can edit Bartolomeo's page as well if you all agree that he lost. I have to go to bed anyway.
If you want to try this instead, feel free.

I sort of want to know what is needed to break the barrior, if enough consisderble hits could do it or if you have to shatter it in one fell swoop

Squid peanut said:
I sort of want to know what is needed to break the barrior, if enough consisderble hits could do it or if you have to shatter it in one fell swoop
^that can't be said, we do know how much Bartolomeo's barrier can take.

We just know that it can't be broken

Bartolomeo's barrier?

I don't believe it actually has shown any signs of being breeched even once in the story so far, which is significant since Barto has already had, like, five fights.

Whether it can be destroyed over time or not, I'm pretty sure you need to have a minimum of damage to do anything to it at all, and Base Undyne probably doesn't reach that minimum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back