• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barry Steakfries vs Mugman (0-7-0) (Concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
This is one of the fights of all time

• Fight takes place in a research lab
  • End Game Mugman is being used
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else

Blue-berrys

Barry Steak and Fries: 0
123994588.635 joules/0.02963541793379541 tons
Blue Cuphead: 7
0.04138 Tons of TNT
Incon: 0

Last edited:
From what I'm seeing. The jetpacks aren't exactly the best combat wise. Only shooting down with no real way to have them shoot in a direction.
If Mugman starts in his plane. He can probably fly high up and rain down bombs. And probably turn into the one bomb himself to land an impactful amount of damage. Along with his shooting with the normal plane bullets.

Barry's most combat applicable weapon is seemingly Mr. Cuddles, which could give Mugman some trouble with the fire breathing and such. But at the same time, Mugman would've dealt with Grim Matchstick given this is endgame Mugman. Who shouldn't be too far from what Mr. Cuddles is

If we're giving Barry S.A.M., which I assume we are. That could give Mugman some trouble. But once again. He's dealt with something similar at this point. And arguably is a much bigger threat of a robot.

Mugman also has a minor AP edge, as well as better combat experience.

Voting Mugman for now. But if anyone has rebuttals. I'm willing to hear them

From what I'm seeing. The jetpacks aren't exactly the best combat wise. Only shooting down with no real way to have them shoot in a direction.
If Mugman starts in his plane. He can probably fly high up and rain down bombs. And probably turn into the one bomb himself to land an impactful amount of damage. Along with his shooting with the normal plane bullets.

Barry's most combat applicable weapon is seemingly Mr. Cuddles, which could give Mugman some trouble with the fire breathing and such. But at the same time, Mugman would've dealt with Grim Matchstick given this is endgame Mugman. Who shouldn't be too far from what Mr. Cuddles is

If we're giving Barry S.A.M., which I assume we are. That could give Mugman some trouble. But once again. He's dealt with something similar at this point. And arguably is a much bigger threat of a robot.

Mugman also has a minor AP edge, as well as better combat experience.

Voting Mugman for now. But if anyone has rebuttals. I'm willing to hear them
Counted

Back