• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barragan vs Naruto Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Barragan solo the verse?
I Dont see anyone in naruto verse can stop this dude hax.
- Everything around him slow down and age. So he cant be speed blitz. There also no one in naruto verse has a lifespan of 1000 years. Even Biju actually die if they run out of chakra (kurama). I bet they all die in milliseconds? I mean Soi fon still have life span of thousands of years and yet her arm was instantly aged in just a second..

Bloodlusted: ON

What is baraggan gonna do to his fate being manipulated by the izanami? Or a Tsukuyomi? Sasuke solos bleach

- Everything around him slow down and age. So he cant be speed blitz. There also no one in naruto verse has a lifespan of 1000 years. Even Biju actually die if they run out of chakra (kurama). I bet they all die in milliseconds? I mean Soi fon still have life span of thousands of years and yet her arm was instantly aged in just a second..

Itachi solos even Espada number 1.

Not accepted here yet, but the tsukiyomi is essentially a spiritual universe
Someone never read bleach it's seems.
What is baraggan gonna do to his fate being manipulated by the izanami? Or a Tsukuyomi? Sasuke solos bleach
Yeah some guy who runs out of chakra everywhere solos bleach. Well it's not your fault. Everything is outliers for bleach here so you would think it's a weak verse

Wiki doesn't accept reverse scaling for Barragan from CFYOW. Also in wiki bleach caps at planetary. So in wiki version Barragan can't solo Narutoverse.

Correct! Only bypassing resistances is potency! Otherwise that only matters for two baseliners!

Oop, sorry, precoged, power nulled, absorbed!
Creating a spiritual universe and crushing it is potency

It ain't gonna be precoged or power nulled if Yhwach can't manipulate Itachi's fate and gets speedblitzed

For Now until i upgrade Prime Soul King to 1-A.
Warhammer has a good chance to go 1-A+ which Archaon of course will be a smurf in and also be one of the bitches himself when we finally gets his AoS key
Creating a spiritual universe is potency

It ain't gonna be precoged or power nulled if Yhwach can't manipulate Itachi's fate and gets speedblitzed
It isn't, it matters for baseline, that's it.

Actually it does! Because Mr. Itachi can't use literally any of his powers, is High 7-A+ vs Yhwach's 5-A, and is sub-relativistic vs Yhwach's FTL!
Soul crush and it doesn't depend on AP
"Soul Manipulation (Arrancar and Hollows can extract and consume souls)" what Soul crush?

Creating a spiritual universe is potency
So ichigoat has his spiritual world before SS Arc who haven't even know how to control his powers > 3 days reality warping.

Sub relativistic Itachi vs FTL yhwach 🤣

But Itachi speed blitzes

Soul Crush but the actual correct term for the ability. Soul Crush is just talking about the Soul Manipulation aspect of Reiatsu while Reiatsu Crush accounts for the Soul Manipulation aspect plus other hax's that come from Reiatsu like Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement.
I know what it's called, he don't have that.

Warhammer has a good chance to go 1-A+ which Archaon of course will be a smurf in and also be one of the bitches himself when we finally gets his AoS key

It isn't, it matters for baseline, that's it.

Actually it does! Because Mr. Itachi can't use literally any of his powers, is High 7-A+ vs Yhwach's 5-A, and is sub-relativistic vs Yhwach's FTL!

"Soul Manipulation (Arrancar and Hollows can extract and consume souls)" what Soul crush?
Why does it only matter for baseline? Can Yhwach even resist soul manipulation on this level?

AP doesn't matter here and Itachi should be FTL+ scaling to KCM Naruto

So ichigoat has his spiritual world before SS Arc who haven't even know how to control his powers > 3 days reality warping.

Sub relativistic Itachi vs FTL yhwach 🤣

But Itachi speed blitzes
That profile is wrong then, I asked this to get put in Fun and Games because im pretty sure using a whole verse isn't allowed in this category

Warhammer has a good chance to go 1-A+ which Archaon of course will be a smurf in and also be one of the bitches himself when we finally
Then'll upgrade him to High 1-A

I know what it's called, he don't have that.
Yes he does? it's under Overwhelming Aura (Note: Soul Manipulation isn't listed directly because Bleach Profile's need massive re-works but he does have it through the "Spiritual Pressure" statement within the Sentence)

Overwhelming Aura (Spiritual pressure can passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to fear inducement)

Speaking of bleach, I think someone should just make a blog summarising the potency of their soul manipulation

Why does it only matter for baseline? Can Yhwach even resist soul manipulation on this level?

That profile is wrong then, I asked this to get put in Fun and Games because im pretty sure using a whole verse isn't allowed in this category
Go upgrade Itachi above 7A then we can talk. Also izanami can't do anything. Yhwach can change his own fate. Anyway not arguing with you. You probably never read bleach and has zero knowledge on the series.

Go upgrade Itachi above 7A then we can talk. Also izanami can't do anything. Yhwach cab change his own fate. Anyway not arguing with you. You probably never read bleach and has zero knowledge on the series.
Izanagi can be used to change fate of the user and things around, Izanami is used to counter people who use Izanagi

Conclusion: Itachi solos bleach

Millions of layers of potency my good pal

1: Naruto in any form ain't FTL+, 2: KCM Naruto is Sub-Rel, and 3: Naruto is at most Low 5-B on any current canon profile for him here lol

Millions of layers of potency my good pal

1: Naruto in any form ain't FTL+, 2: KCM Naruto is Sub-Rel, and 3: Naruto is at most Low 5-B on any current canon profile for him here lol
Im talking about off profile, since I think this thread will be moved to fun and games. If it was an official thread on Versus Threads then yeah Itachi obviously gets blitzed

Izanagi can be used to change fate of the user and things around, Izanami is used to counter people who use Izanagi

Conclusion: Itachi solos bleach
Funny yhwach fate manipulation is on countless layers and has better AP when your solo King Itachi fate manipulation is single layered 😭. At this point you are trolling

I am gonna ignore you.

Awww that's cute, a damn shame Yhwach's fate manipulation is comparable and he can just power null that
What feats does Yhwach have to imply its on izanami's level, and can he power null fate manipulation on this level? Doesn't he use fate manipulation to power null?

Funny yhwach fate manipulation is on countless layers and has better AP when your solo King Itachi fate manipulation is single layered 😭. At this point you are trolling

I am gonna ignore you.
Show me these layers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back