• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was reading the last chapter of Dragon ball heroes, and I came across this scene

Aios says that bardock is a singularity that has escaped the axis of history, should this be type 4 causality? If so, this should be added to the xeno bardock profile.

What bardock is this? DBH has a fuckton of alternate versions of the same characters, I don’t think there is a profile for this one in specific.

There is a dragon ball hero anime.
There is a dragon ball hero game.
There is a dragon ball hero manga.
They belong in the same trash pile as far as we are concerned.
Anime is stated as promotional so probably not in the same overarching continuity, I guess. can’t say much about Heros canon AFAIK every installment of DB media ( anime/ movies/ gt/ video games ) besides DBS manga (lol sueshia ) is ‘’canon’’ to it.

What bardock is this? DBH has a fuckton of alternate versions of the same characters, I don’t think there is a profile for this one in specific.
this is bardock xeno, if you notice, he is the same one that appears at the beginning of the dragon ball heroes manga, in the first chapter of the dark realm arc.

If this manga is officially canon to the games, this revision should be uncontroversial to apply.

From what I recall, the site takes stuff from all mediums as long as it doesn't majorly contradict anything in the arcade first and foremost. Basically, the manga and the anime are secondary and tertiary to the arcade game respectively

If this manga is officially canon to the games, this revision should be uncontroversial to apply.
as far as i know the wiki has always accepted stuff from the manga, you can even check the profiles of various characters, it has a lot of manga scans.

From what I recall, the site takes stuff from all mediums as long as it doesn't majorly contradict anything in the arcade first and foremost. Basically, the manga and the anime are secondary and tertiary to the arcade game respectively
Exactly.

Manga is extended materials that expand from what was already shown from arcade game, and anime is for promotion purpose only, what happened in anime is the same as what happened in arcade, but with cut dialogues and mostly action only since anime only have 7 mins each episode and monthly, usual TV season anime is 24 mins and weekly

Manga is extended materials that expand from what was already shown from arcade game, and anime is for promotion purpose only, what happened in anime is the same as what happened in arcade, but with cut dialogues and mostly action only since anime only have 7 mins each episode and monthly, usual TV season anime is 24 mins and weekly
Okay. I suppose that what was accepted here can probably be applied then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back