• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is Pre-Zenkai Bardock and Final Form 50% Frieza being used but he can go up to 100% if he wants, speed is equalized and the fight takes place in the atmosphere surrounding Vegeta like in the Bardock special.

Bardock : 7

Frieza :

Incon :

Last edited:
I don't exactly know to which values do they scale, but Frieza knows way too well saiyans can't survive in space and would totally abuse that given the location.

Bardock is noticeably stronger than 12.645 Quettatons while 50% Frieza is 8.151 Quettatons and double that at 100%.

I'm skeptical about that, because despite what wee see in the Bardock movie and the bug planet filler, Goku's inability to survive in space is still a major plot point in the Frieza saga just like in the anime, so I'd say it's a retcon at best.

I'm skeptical about that, because despite what wee see in the Bardock movie and the bug planet filler, Goku's inability to survive in space is still a major plot point in the Frieza saga just like in the anime, so I'd say it's a retcon at best.
Its also on Bardock's profile.

unsure but leaning towards Bardock as probably his rage and hatred towards frieza will likely eke out a victory. I think even with 100% bardock with RPL should allow him to hold his own and stand against freezer pop. But I don’t think he will even allow frieza to get to 100%.

EDIT: Yeah, on second thought, bardock takes my vote. Father beats the shit out of space racist like son but more efficiently as I stated

Last edited:
Oh wait, by the OVA bardock never realized that frieza was planning to betray them until after his zenkai. Oops. I guess bardock in this hypothetical fight finds out anyway by frieza and gets triggered regardless. My vote is still the same. Since frieza is one sadistic arrogant ************, he’ll likely draw out torturing bardock until he gets exhausted in 100%, since bardock will likely close the AP gap in 100% with RPL

Bardock wins for FRA, but I also would like to point out that compared to Bardock, Frieza is more or less a giant bully in that while he is stronger than anyone else in his verse (at least till the Namek Saga) he is also generally unskilled in both fighting and controlling his power. Goku vs Frieza was more or less just Frieza statstomping while Goku had to fight smart to try and turn the tide, and the moment Goku went Super Saiyan, it was over for Frieza, even when he went 100%.

Toei Bardock vs Manga Freiza is just going to be the same fight as Goku vs Frieza except that Bardock isn't going to give Frieza the humor of pretending the latter is stronger.

Bardock wins for FRA, but I also would like to point out that compared to Bardock, Frieza is more or less a giant bully in that while he is stronger than anyone else in his verse (at least till the Namek Saga) he is also generally unskilled in both fighting and controlling his power. Goku vs Frieza was more or less just Frieza statstomping while Goku had to fight smart to try and turn the tide, and the moment Goku went Super Saiyan, it was over for Frieza, even when he went 100%.

Toei Bardock vs Manga Freiza is just going to be the same fight as Goku vs Frieza except that Bardock isn't going to give Frieza the humor of pretending the latter is stronger.
I disagree with Frieza not having any skill as he's consistently able to keep up with Goku when they are evenly matched in power, even not getting immediately stomped despite being at a stat disadvantage.

Back