• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baraggan vs Erza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with Nakagami Starlight she can cut through anything , even space so she could destroy Respira , but Barragan wins thanks to speed advantage and attack that affect enemies redglasses of their durability.

The only question is if Nakagami Starlight can cut through his time dilation field and Respira fog. Barragan is so arrogant that he has absolute confidence in his Respira and probably won't bother to even try to dodge, giving her a shot at slicing him in half.

The old man probably takes this still (assuming CIS is turned off), but with it on it's a fight with some chances for Erza.

Nakagami Starlight was able to cut through magic itself and Minerva portals. It also can dispel any ability if hits (well it's effect of basic swing of sword from Nakagami Armor set even without technique Nakagami Starlight. However Erza is not fast enough to do it. Her "immunity" lays in ability to destroy Respiras particles around her- not in being able to not die after beeing hit. (If she had Natsu's scarf it is another story)

Kkapoios said:
Baraggan should take this ,unless erza pulls out something like anti respira armor.
haha, yeah, i could totally see her do this, mostlikely she would lose a few hunred weapons and be beaten down but than a side-armor from the nakama one shows up which is the perfect counter for the enemys powers XD

Baraggan, Erza has no way to defend her self against respira she doesn't have many long ranged attacks and taking on baraggan in close combat is suicide.

WhiteSnakeSage said:
Do you hate FT? Stop mismatching FT characters against people that are too OP for them .-....
dayum, I thought current FT char would be able to do something to someone from 2 arcs ago o.o

Yes , Natu could take this because of his ranged attacks and scarf that saved him from Zeref's Death Predation (basicaly stronger Respira). But Erza is character that most strengths are countered by Baragan's Respira.

Czuczian11 said:
Yes , Natu could take this because of his ranged attacks and scarf that saved him from Zeref's Death Predation (basicaly stronger Respira). But Erza is character that most strengths are countered by Baragan's Respira.
technically they are not the same, respira lets everything age in a incrdible fast speed so that they "become nothing", zerefs attack is basically a "you die"-beam which the scarf somehow negated ^_^

Well Natsu (despite beeing mele fighter mostly) have acces to powerfull very long range attacks and have City Level attacks compared to Barragan's durability that is Town to City Level. I dont know exact speed of Respira wave so i might be wrong.

Czuczian11 said:
Well Natsu (despite beeing mele fighter mostly) have acces to powerfull very long range attacks and have City Level attacks compared to Barragan's durability that is Town to City Level. I dont know exact speed of Respira wave so i might be wrong.
if we say that natsu can be affected too than mostlikely it wont matter if there is long range or not, until now nothing was able to stop respira (since seemingly even kido barriers can age), therefore, i would doubt that even natsu has a chance, exspecially in close range where he can be slowed down and be easily evaded ^_^

zeref's death predation drains the life out of anything it touches, baraggan's respira rots everything away so they are not the same thing and natsu doesn't have enough fire power to put baragan down as he was able to tank soifon's bankai and he can divert most of natsu's attacks away from him,natsu on the other hand doesn't have the speed to dodge all of baraggan's attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back