• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Banjo & Kazooie revisions

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Ok, I know this is a pretty dead profile, but there's no reason for a profile to be incomplete. So here we go.

The new abilities largely come from here. I think it would be good to link this on the profile as a respect thread.

Breaking the Fourth Wall: This one is mentioned on the profile but it's not linked to the ability page.

Electricity Manipulation: Kazooie can fire electrically charged eggs called 'Battery Eggs'.

Explosion Manipulation: Kazooie can fire eggs that cause explosions. Again, mentioned on the profile but not linked or listed as a power.

Ice Manipulation: Kazooie can fire freezing cold eggs.

Invulnerability: Banjo uses Kazooie's wings as a shield (Wonderwing), powered up by golden feathers, making him invulnerable. Wears off after all of Banjo's golden feathers are depleted.

Healing: Banjo goes inside his snooze pack and heals health. Sleeping is the drawback, but it works fairly quickly.

Size Manipulation: Banjo can make himself small enough to fit himself and other, much larger beings in his backpack. These two abilities must be done without Kazooie.

Resistance to Heat Manipulation: Both Banjo and Kazooie are completely unaffected by the heat of a burning boiler (that they jumped inside of). Banjo can resist far hotter temperatures than this via the Shack Pack.

Weapon Mastery: He can wield Kazooie like a bayonet, and can fight with the Magic Wrench.

Vehicular Mastery: He can create and drive a wide assortment of vechiles well in Nuts & Bolts, and raced in Diddy Kong Racing.

Soul Manipulation: Can harm Gruntilda's soul in Grunty's Revenge

Regenerationn: Can regenerate from being squished flat. Unknown type.

Also worth mentioning that I disagree with Banjo's 8-B rating. Their greatest feats comes from fragmenting very large blocks of stone, which on the surface looks like an 8-C feat tbh. I'll calc it soon I guess. If anyone is interested in helping to make more Banjo & Kazooie profiles, let me know.

Breaking the Fourth Wall, Electricity Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Explosive Manipulation and Invalnerablitiy are all fine.

Don't remember enough of the games to comment on the others but unless he actually got squished in a cutscene, it's basically game mechanics.

It was... sort of a cutscene? Pretty sure it's one of those cases where the character does something in-game, it pans to 5 seconds or so of a cutscene then returns to gameplay (Think of Link opening a chest or something; that sort of thing)

So probably game mechanics, but at the same time you have to be squished to get a jiggy.

Then Regenerationn should be fine then.

Weapon Mastery, Vehicular Mastery, Size Manipulation, and resistance to heat seems fine as well.

Since he's crushed flat I'd say Mid (regenerated after being crushed flat) should be fine since High-Mid is cut or blown into pieces.

Nice

Could you unlock Banjo's profile so I could add these in?

I didn't even know his page was locked... Why is it locked anyway?.

Regardless, I can't unlock it. Only a Content Moderator or an Administrator can.

Vandalism issues I think?

Oh ok, I'll contact someone for it. Thanks for the help

Back