• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bang vs Atomic Samurai 8-0-1 (CONCLUDED)

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Bang and Atomic Samurai decide to spar together.

• Speed equalized
  • 7-A+ versions are used
  • Characters start 5 meters apart
  • Win by incapacitation
  • Battle takes place in the same place Garou and Bang fought

Pew: 8 (Naitodesu, LightReinh12345, Milly_Rocking_Bandit, Dante_Demon_Killah, Epiccheev, FluffyCreatureZ, StrymULTRA, SheevShezarrine)

Nuclear Samurai: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Great_king_frog)

Last edited:
i would love to answer but honestly im not an expert in OPM enough to know the outcome. they're both insanely OP

I'm voting Bang high-difficulty. He has more varied abilities like Pressure Points which can disable Atomic Samurai, as well as Instinctive Reaction and Attack Reflection to keep up his defense. There is genuinely a reason why Bang is ranked above Atomic Samurai, and his larger set of abilities and imo, greater experience and skill that wins this.

Bang via more experience & skills& high level martial arts, attack reflections, atomic Samurai is skilled as well but bang is more skilled & experienced
So Voting Bang

im voting incon but leaning to bang
both are fast
atomic can slash bang faster than he can see but then bang can hit the points faster than he can see. both will somewhat reach a stalemate in my opinion

Can Bang really reflect every single slash of Atomic...Slash ? Going by the profiles, it scales higher than most Sub Rels in OPM

If yes then voting Bang High Diff FRA

If atomic samurai still had Focused atomic slash, i'd have to say incon and lean towards him, but without it.
Bang FRA

If bang is better than garou or even comparable with his water smashing rock polo I forgot the name then he would just deflect everything so I vote bang.

Grace has ended and I'm late to saying that cause I forgot about this thread XD

Back