• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ban the person above you (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned for literally being Kaltias (funny how you never respond at the same time, am I right?)

And not wearing socks, actually though, floors are chilly man.

^ Banned because he's right. Both "Kaltias" and "Monarch" start with a letter, how did we not see this before?

^Banned because I can't tell if you are seriously accusing me of being Kal or not. Also banned because don't tell me what to do with my socks

^ Banned for confusing me even more (Also we ninja each other continuously)

Edit: Told ya

>both start with a letter

>same colored name

>both profile pictures are of a character wearing dark colored clothes in a static white background

>have never been seen together and never post at the same time

>have been pointed at that they're similar in this very thread

It's over, it's been exposed now.

See look, in the instance above, we see Monarch double post and ban himself, but really he was supposed to post as Kaltias there.

I'm sorry but you can no longer fool us.

^banned becanse naraka only felt first, second, sataneal, merc, marie, hajuns and amaterasu's ass not ren but he wants it BADLY

^Banned because the profile hasn't actually changed, it is just you seeing the flames of hell because you angered actually satan

^ Banned because regular users can't ban mods.

Edit: Monarch banned because this makes the sentence nonsensical

>Not writing ^

There is exactly 163 uses of ^ in this thread as of writing this, 165 including the ones in this post.

Im letting it rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back