• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baldi's Birthday Bash: Does it Do Any Favors?

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hey there. So, in Baldi's Birthday Bash, there are a couple of new things that happened.

1. The Big Ol' Boots allow the player to completely withstand First Prize and resist the pushing of Gotta Sweep. This would imply that Gotta Sweep is stronger than 1st Prize at least. I remember seeing a video where Gotta Sweep was overpowering 1st Prize when 1st Prize was moving against Gotta Sweep (can't remember which one), so this would make sense.

2. The Teleportation Teleporter allows the player teleport randomly, if only usable once.

3. In the ending, once the player blows out the candle (which is more like a campfire than a candle fire in terms of size), everyone else gets lifted up, and only the player doesn't become immobile. I'm not sure if its the school or Filename2 (who's still on the first floor) doing it. If its the latter, Filename2 would be the strongest character in the universe via hax.

4. The second floor is glitchy and features colored Baldis and a new character: a light bulb head that does absolutely nothing. Only the heavily-distorted red Baldis do anything. In their case, they can multiply spotaneously and can push the player with a force much weaker than 1st Prize (the character everyone would scale from).

5. Crash sounds are added to 1st Prize whenever he collides with something. He shows no damage when crashing into anything, which shows that he is immune to damage from baseline Wall-level attacks.

6. Baldi's illusion manipulation seems to have improved in terms of usage count or method. In Birthday Bash, Baldi can prevent the player from going into any exit other than the Cafeteria, meaning the final exit HAS to be the cafeteria exit.

7. All presents are randomized. This is environmental and not character-specific, so this shouldn't do anything.

How would all this factor to the verse? Does it help the verse in any way?

This is much more informative than my "hey this happened you should take a look" post I made. Hopefully yours gets more traction so the verse gets updated.

Also I could be wrong but wouldn't the content revision section be a better spot to ask this?

Enderlucario said:
Also I could be wrong but wouldn't the content revision section be a better spot to ask this?
I was asking for clarification rather than a full-on content revision, so I doubt that.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Looks pretty good to me. Should Baldi potentially get duplication as well?
That would be a definite no. Once the candle gets blown out, the entire Baldi cast save for Filename2 gets frozen and put in the air. While I'm not certain whether freezing and lifting Baldi and the gang is done by Filename2 or not, I can 100% guarantee that the glitch Baldis have nothing to do with the real deal.

Back