• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bald/Wig boy vs Cookie Devourer

Whats exact dif, i know RWBY is large building+ While dimple is just large building, so around 2x and from what i see Ruby Has LS advantage. She should also have skill advantage. He has no abilities that would help him out, Ruby wins no-low diff

Whats exact dif, i know RWBY is large building+ While dimple is just large building, so around 2x and from what i see Ruby Has LS advantage. She should also have skill advantage. He has no abilities that would help him out, Ruby wins no-low diff
But nothing in Ruby's profile says she is large building+ in the first key

Also the RWBY team dorm is not very large, which limits movement with her scythe and dimple has a general knowledge of her abilities.

She's large building, whats to stop her from cutting the dorm in two, or getting punched through the wall by dimple here? My answer stays the same, Ruby wins No-Low Diff. Due to being way more skilled and versatile, agile, ect. Even if she's weaker

If so I will change the location to an underground cave.

It would be annoying if it was just a stomp.

How big is the cave, assuming its around 20 meters wide and 5-10 meters high ruby should have more than enough space to beat dimple, and she can always sit back and spray, then rush in when he's low enough.

Only way for dimple to win is if their is literally no space for her to fight effectively with her scythe, and thats catering way to much towards dimple for this fight.

That limit's her agility by a shit ton, her scythe is over a meter and she cant really jump up that far. . . Still she can stun via lightning dust or even freeze him with ice dust, She has her aura to shield her for an attack, In that space she could easily trade a blow and kill him, and she has range advantage so i believe she could do it. Its probably still a low dif since i'm pretty certain that dimple just isn't very agile and in a tight space like that dodging multiple attack's would be very hard, he either jumps up and hits his head or gets stuck in a corner, if he had a powerful sword and he had sword mastery then maybe he could take it but sadly he doesn't so i would have to give this one to ruby.

You just need to put her up againts someone else.

In terms of ap first key Ruby is around

1.42 tonnes while teruki scales to 10.15 Tons tonnes so 7.1 times ap dif, Ruby could get 1 tapped.​

In terms of speed it's massively hypersonic to subsonic plus, so its a blitz but i'll assume you wanna equal spped.

She has LS atvantage.

In terms of skill they are equal or teruki takes it. Tbh the ap dif is soo high, and you got rid of dust so i really don't see her winning this. Teruki wins high dif Ap difference is just too high.

Back