• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugō vs Todoroki (let's really settle this)

Well, Todoroki for a start is much more cool headed than Bakugou. Then again, Bakugou may be ill tempered, but he's pretty smart combat wise. Both have comparable experience in using their quirks. But I'd say that Todoroki holds a solid advantage in this regard based on his temperment alone. Knowing Todoroki, he could even exploit Bakugou's temper for his gain.

However, Bakugou's maximum explosions won't do anything if it comes down to a clash with Todoroki using his maximum fire. Hell, even at High 8-C it would be too much for Bakugou to handle.

Both are the same in terms of speed.

When it comes down to it, Howitser Impact, vs Maximum Fire, I'd say that a serious Todoroki could pull this off without much issue. Hell, the only reason he lost in the sports festival is because he was shaken up by Izuku's little motivational speech.

Todoroki low-diff if you ask me.

I'd say Todoroki based off of experience. While they likely have around the same amount of time with their quirks, Todoroki was trained by the Number 2 hero in the world, and was specifically bred to have a certain quirk to train, so it stands to reason that Todoroki is much better trained.

Bakugo is easily more creative in battle, but Todoroki would probably win FRA. Bakugo even said himself that he would probably lose to him around the start of the series.

Yeah, I'd have to say Todoroki wins, but anyone saying this is easy for him is kidding themselves. Bakugo could easily blast through Todo's ice wall, but he doesn't need to. As we saw in one of the recent episodes, his ice walls can actually be a liability against someone as mobile as Baku. Baku feints a big explosion, Todo throws up a wall to block, but now he can't see Baku.

Todoroki win, but not easily. Bakugo is smart and agile. Todoroki's best defence in this fight is a good offence.

@Shmuck, hey there, have you gotten a chance to look at/give your input to the threads I requested on your message board?

Not to be rude you man, but they're in desperate need of some traction. But thanks at least for giving your vote. It always helps to keep the thread rolling along.

as much as I love Todoroki I'm gonna go with Bakugo

Todoroki's attacks are strong but primarily ranged.. he has a weak defence.. hence why 80 percent of the time someone gets passed his initial ice and fire attacks he gets tagged or damaged.

such as the case with Ida and Stain and in this case Bakugo has the mobility advantage as he can propel himself in the air and get around Todo's ice and get up close, in this regard Bakugo is a far smarter fighter than Todo and will likely have a huge advantage in H2H or close combat fighting.. enough for him to do enough damage to Todo anyway.

so voting Bakugo with High Diff

Back