• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reason? She can block with fire shields, has a one shot worthy attack with electricity, and has the sort of agility to, without any of her fire powers, easily subvert and dance around the likes of Aang.

Bakugo has the AOE to get around the firer shields. I wouldn't call Bakugo's style close or comparable to Aang really and is different from it. It's a (I think) a straight forward attack that doesn't seem to have much AOE so he could dodge it.

also CaptainSparkz, I don't remember the name of the falacy, but saying "there's nothing disproving it" as evidence is not real evidence. There's also nothing disproving the fact that the earth is populated with invisible and intangible dragons the size of mountains

Stuff like his larger explosions, Gauntlet explosions, and Howerzirt Impact (unless you meant a 360 degree shield) ignore whatever she's trying to protect and hit the other sides like if she's protecting her front the explosions is gonna hit her back.

Is the fire shield taken as invincible, suddenly? Why is it being assumed Bakugo has no way of predicting and working around it?

AP shot should still be able to push through since it's more concussive force than explosion, Bakugo can propel over the shield and hit her from a side she isn't protecting, he can speed amp with his condensed shots so she has no time to throw up a shield, or he can use stun grenade that will blind Azula despite the shield.

The entire durability argument was in relation to if Azula can even one shot high 8-C characters, which it doesn't seem like she can do. Everyone she's one shot have had inferior durability compared to their AP.

Bakugo FRA just as a final nail in the coffin and High 8-C Azula isn't even a thing. The calc was accepted at 8-C not high 8-C so this'll be outdated soon anyway.

however as for the links you gave, none of them except for combustion man scale to season 3 characters and to my knowledge neither the high, nor low end of that calc was generally accepted, but rather it falls somewhere between the 2 calcs

FRIMI said:
however as for the links you gave, none of them except for combustion man scale to season 3 characters and to my knowledge neither the high, nor low end of that calc was generally accepted, but rather it falls somewhere between the 2 calcs

The scaling isn't what's relevant here, it's the fact that only one is accepted and the accepted end was the low end, as per Spino's own words.

Back