• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugo upgrade to Low 7-B.

This blog is made with the purpose of upgrading Bakugo from where he currently is, up to Low 7-B.
The most important thing that will be used here is the fact that he is comparable to 30% Deku.
First feat from Bakugo is when he was able to knock Tomura down and cause harm to him with his gauntlet explosion.
Despite watching both endeavor and grand torino get slapped by Tomura, he still felt as if his own attacks would actually do anything by towards Tomura and even considered Deku to be the bait for him to even get his attack off.
Why risk Deku being bait if Bakugo cant even harm Tomura? Would make no sense.
I said it was Bakugo’s first feat, when on reality it was his only feat.
Since he scales relative to 30% Deku he should scale to the feats of Deku snatching Tomura not once but twice, and the second time he did it was from a tomura who propelled himself foward with shockwaves strong enough to blow away Ryuku, Endeavor. This shockwave was also supeior to his shockwave he generated before (the one before ryuku stopped him) that was stronger than the one that Endeavor compared to All Might. 30% Deku could generate enough force to negate the force that Tomura produced, and Bakugo scales to this.
I believe this should be enough for Bakugo to scale up to Small City Level.
Another feat from 30% Deku is him stopping an attack from Tomura https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/839331495659044896/862497772530958336/image0.png

Forgot to mention but Bakugo has a feat in the first MHA movie that was calced several times by me and some others at large town level to small city level, so this would just be supporting evidence.

i'm not going to say anything about Low 7-B Base Bakugo but I can say one thing about this

this explosion could possibly be calculated using bakugo's height since we can see him at the top of it and just using his height to get the explosion height
might be worth something.
I can calc this explosion myself but honestly this isnt worth much. The calc would come out at around building level.

I can calc this explosion myself but honestly this isnt worth much. The calc would come out at around building level
oh damn I was expecting something far higher lol

anyways Bakugo being Low 7-B might be possible but him harming AFO Shigaraki might be rejected due to him being able to ignore conventional durability, ill wait on others opinions before making a final one
should also be pointed out that we currently have 30% Deku at Multi-City Block level via upscaling from his 20% calc

Last edited:
I can calc this explosion myself but honestly this isnt worth much. The calc would come out at around building level.
oh damn I was expecting something far higher lol

anyways Bakugo being Low 7-B might be possible but him harming AFO Shigaraki might be rejected due to him being able to ignore conventional durability, ill wait on others opinions before making a final one
should also be pointed out that we currently have 30% Deku at Multi-City Block level via upscaling from his 20% calc
Yeah I just calced it and I got small building level. I also dont see why him harming via heat would be used him as its clear that the explosion is what caused harm (it hit him so hard it knocked him into the ground) plus it wouldnt make any sense for the heay of his explosions to be harming him as Tomura could literally laugh off Endeavors flames, literally.
I listed various feats for 30% Deku, 30% Deku upgrade? 👀.

Yeah I just calced it and I got small building level. I also dont see why him harming via heat would be used him as its clear that the explosion is what caused harm (it hit him so hard it knocked him into the ground) plus it wouldnt make any sense for the heay of his explosions to be harming him as Tomura could literally laugh off Endeavors flames, literally.
I listed various feats for 30% Deku, 30% Deku upgrade? 👀.
i just quickly reread some of the chapters, it seems the massive explosion was used near the start of the battle meaning AFO Shigaraki was at peak condition at the time so Bakugo staggering him with an explosion might be noteworthy. i'll still wait for others opinions on it of course before making a final one myself

it should also be pointed out that One For All users might be getting upgrades (again) if the stuff is accepted of course

i just quickly reread some of the chapters, it seems the massive explosion was used near the start of the battle meaning AFO Shigaraki was at peak condition at the time. i'll still wait for others opinions on it of course before making a final one myself
Ok

Back