• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bakugan

I watched that when I was younger

IIRC two universes were colliding by some guy and he was stopped

Feats from Bakuga has many sense as the feats from Yu-Gi-Oh!... I watched it long time ago, but don't remember much about it...

Can you check through the profiles if they seem correct? They are of very bad quality, and have no coherent motivations for the statistics.

Uuuuuh, tbf Drago does get a humongous buff in the last couple episodes. But until then, I wouldn't put him above planet level for the sake of outlier.

^wait why would it be a outlier if it's in the final few episodes from a massive powerup?

although I did not know universal Bakugan was a thing.

No no, the final buff is perfectly legit and very well explained. But putting Drago over anything above Planet level until that final buff just sounds like nonsense to me.

@Ant, teh Dragoniod profile seems to be the most consistence profile there, but only until the planet busting feat... there is some bad grammar too, seems like the creator don't speak much spanish

Blade0886 said:
Uuuuuh, tbf Drago does get a humongous buff in the last couple episodes. But until then, I wouldn't put him above planet level for the sake of outlier.
Wait the show is still going on?

Well, without a major cleanup, with explanations of the feats and powerscaling that placed the characters at a certain level, I will probably have to delete the pages.

Sounds correct(on a side note: you should then probably do the same for the Wakfu page, the number of errors i've seen is so collosal that it might as well not be there...)

Well, early Bakugan had like, multi galaxy or universe level beings I think. I am referring to Naga and his sister and Drago. My memory is bad though.

^I'm with Aizen, I think is the best, let's no waste those characters, we could put then in at most 5-B and Unknown for now... don't known about the speed tho

^I think early on they crossed from dimension to dimension in short periods of time and constantly get buffed. Also, one Bakugan has infinite power.

Oh yeah, I remember they were stuck in some alternate realm near the end of the first series and there was a ton of soul hax happening in it

Does anybody want to help out by placing all of Bakugan character statistics at unknown then, as well as cleaning up any bad language? I am too tired to do so.

Thank you. That would be appreciated.

I was editing Dragonoid, I known that I should have say that before, but now I'm in conflict... who is the guy editing it?

EDIT: I ceased the editing, Nova; sorry about caused troubles

SoyHop said:
Is anyone stil fixing these up?
I was fixing the Drago profile, but get into conflict with someone else: so I decided to stop to not interrupt anyone

SoyHop said:
Okay. I'll leave it alone today, but I might change stuff myself if I can find some episodes later and do it, if no one else is.
Ok then, if you can't find a site, I found this https://*********.to/Anime/Bakugan-Battle-Brawlers

Back