• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baki shorty basic CRT

Two class K calcs

Baki

Hanayama

Consistency bitches

Also not outliers stop using the Oliva helicopter feat as an example. It’s never been at all stated to be his limited and the mf was doing abs crunches with it

Actually Oliva can overpower a sikorsky CH53e-superstallion via Lifting Strenght, this helicopters uses three T64's, each one has a pottency of 3270 kW, this can be calculated and will give good results.

Since 9810kW are 9 810 000 newtons meter/second, 1000 tons, which is Baseline Class M

So, i'm pretty sure Oliva's feat actually bolsters this argument, since it is also congruent with the rest of LS feats.

Last edited:
Actually Oliva can overpower a sikorsky CH53e-superstallion via Lifting Strenght, this helicopters uses three T64's, each one has a pottency of 3270 kW, this can be calculated and will give good results.

Since 9810kW are 9 810 000 newtons meter/second, 1000 tons, which is Baseline Class M

So, i'm pretty sure Oliva's feat actually bolsters this argument, since it is also congruent with the rest of LS feats.
This is good. But my point being is that these are gonna be early on into the series keys. But like the lifting strength for the verse will be even higher with multipliers lol

You know i think instead of making this mini CRTs you should maybe do one per stat, like, AP - LS - Speed, cause people tend to ignore this little CRTs

Two class K calcs

Baki

Hanayama

Consistency bitches

Also not outliers stop using the Oliva helicopter feat as an example. It’s never been at all stated to be his limited and the mf was doing abs crunches with it
Source for Baki's weight in that first one?

Also, I believe crushing calcs are no longer accepted for LS

If I'm wrong those calcs might be fine, except for the detail about Baki's weight, anyway.

It'd be preferable to add that to imgur since those discord links may die at some point

Also, I believe crushing calcs are no longer accepted for LS
Oliva's helicopter feat is likely Class M and that is the Oliva that was training an unspecified time ago (probably years)

This is already enough for Oliva or any superior character being "At Least Class M" lifting strength.

Oliva's helicopter feat is likely Class M and that is the Oliva that was training an unspecified time ago (probably years)

This is already enough for Oliva or any superior character being "At Least Class M" lifting strength.
Calculate it then.

Calculate it then.

Idk why you guys just used the weight of the helicopter instead of thinking on the engine power, helicopters can lift things heavier than the actual weight of the helicopter.

Back