• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Peoples will ask how much joule from that to confirm it to wall level.
You need at least 15000 Joule to be Wall Level (15 Kilo joule)
Sleghammer can use to create craters to the wall too but no Human can use it to 15000 joule to destroy the wall in one hit.
Sleghammer was street Tier.
Baji maybe street level + or something but still below 15 kilo joule (15000 joule)

Peoples will ask how much joule from that to confirm it to wall level.
You need at least 15000 Joule to be Wall Level (15 Kilo joule)
Sleghammer can use to create craters to the wall too but no Human can use it to 15000 joule to destroy the wall in one hit.
Sleghammer was street Tier.
Baji maybe street level + or something but still below 15 kilo joule (15000 joule)

Nah thats wrong. 148K KJ feat was already accepted for this feat which was far less damage than what this shows

Wall15 Kilojoules
to 0.005 Tons
I wonder is 148 KJ surpass 0.005 tons or not yet?
Small Building0.005 Tons
to 0.25 Tons
if it surpass 0.005 Tons that should be surpass wall level to Small Building for Baji
after i check 148 KJ to Ton it said 0.00003537284894837476 Ton.
It seem he still far from 9-A
I hope tokyo r series can be 9-A lol

Wall15 Kilojoules
to 0.005 Tons
I wonder is 148 KJ surpass 0.005 tons or not yet?
Small Building0.005 Tons
to 0.25 Tons
if it surpass 0.005 Tons that should be surpass wall level to Small Building for Baji
after i check 148 KJ to Ton it said 0.00003537284894837476 Ton.
It seem he still far from 9-A
I hope tokyo r series can be 9-A lol

I actually have a small building calc i need revised can you check it for me? I think this will get the verse bumped

I need all Joule or Kilojoule result in one for me to input in ton for you.
Mikey feat remind me of Resident evil characters feat that crush zombie head with one foot so they are all wall level by default from that however what mikey did was stronger than that assume bad footing weaking him too so we put at least in his AP like at least wall level or + and possible higher.

Fragmentation of Steel
= 101,938,742.2J = 0.024363944120459165 Ton

Violent Fragmentation of Steel
= 278,616,225.7J = 0.0665908761233277 Ton

Fragmentation of Aluminum
=23,891,892.7J = 0.005710299402485724 Ton

Violent Fragmentation of Aluminum
=114,681,085J = 0.027409437141491706 Ton

It would be better if i know the Joule or Kilo joule of that kick to made it more clear.

Tokyo R serie had Break Law of Physic too so Gravity pull of Mikey wieght that can kick a car should be Impossible in real life.

We need to know how Strong he need for that kind of weight to kick the Car like that too.

Last edited:
Mikey feat remind me of Resident evil characters feat that crush zombie head with one foot so they are all wall level by default from that however what mikey did was stronger than that assume bad footing weaking him too so we put at least in his AP like at least wall level or + and possible higher.
Skull crushing has been downgraded to Street level+

Fragmentation of Steel

How and from where are you getting these values? Where's the volume?

It would be better if i know the Joule or Kilo joule of that kick to made it more clear.

Tokyo R serie had Break of Law of Physic too so Gravity pull of Mikey wieght that can kick a car should be Impossible in real life.

We need to know how Strong he need for that kind of weight to kick the Car like that too.

Just calculate the KE of the car being moved?

I literally have no idea WTF is going on in this thread.

Fragmentation of Steel

Tokyo R serie had Break Law of Physic too so Gravity pull of Mikey wieght that can kick a car should be Impossible in real life.

Okay So you think a "possibly higher" would be acceptable to add? I also would like to add that there was a statement from Kazutora stating he lured Mikry onto the cars for the bad footing/balance he would have on his kicks meaning it wasn't full powered. This is also consistent with Izana saying Mikey has all of this "power" in his kicks after knocking him off balance. So i think "likely higher" for wall+ is acceptable as well instead of just making him 9-A

I literally have no idea WTF is going on in this thread.

I initially asked for someone to rescale the new Baji scale from the spoilers of the new canon spinoff manga releasing this week, but i made one myself instead so instead i askdd him to look at this small building calc i got which is the link i just tagged. The other mod said he came to the conclusion mikey is "at least wall" , possiblg higher. I agreed with it but added another part about it multiple statments confirming mikey did these feats without full power due to bad balance so i think "likely higher" for wall+ is more reasonable.

I initially asked for someone to rescale the new Baji scale from the spoilers of the new canon spinoff manga releasing this week, but i made one myself instead so instead i askdd him to look at this small building calc i got which is the link i just tagged. The other mod said he came to the conclusion mikey is "at least wall" , possiblg higher. I agreed with it but added another part about it multiple statments confirming mikey did these feats without full power due to bad balance so i think "likely higher" for wall+ is more reasonable.
This is a literal denting calc. Just find the area where the force would be applied (Length times thickness of car hood times the yield strength in Pa) then multiply the force with the displacement (As in how far the dent goes). Forget the lower bumper parts because they're plastic, the hood is your only shot.

You barely get 9-A out of destroying a full-sized car completely, getting 9-A out of denting a metal hood that's corroded to shit because junkyard is a ******* crapshoot.

I have explained this calc to several other people and even done it for them, all wielding hundred kilojoules or so in terms of the energy yield.

The bumpers and fenders on the side are plastic, they're not solid pieces of metal.

The thickness for the hood is also way off.

Back