• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bahamut CRT: New Kingdom arc (featuring Fugil Arcadia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't inherently have it, I never once said that, since the OP I've said he can grant the resistance to Ouroboros and Arshalia.

He grants resistance with Law Manipulation just like you said.

What exactly are you trying to say here, I don't get it.

I mean yeah.

Hell I don't see what the debate above is for, nullifying a persons ability with a law is a very basic aspect of Law Manipulation, even compared to the stuff Fugil himself has done.'

Legit I don't even see the point of the thread at this point outside of slightly clarifying some minor stuff about it.

Well, I think I'll just wait for Elizhaa's response then. Until then, you can check the draft I made for Fugil's updated profile to see if it is ok: User:Ionliosite/Fugil

Btw, @Schnee, sorry if I sounded rude, it was my mistake.

Don't worry man, we all have those days. Especially this time of year.

Draft looks good btw

Schnee One said:
I mean yeah.
Hell I don't see what the debate above is for, nullifying a persons ability with a law is a very basic aspect of Law Manipulation, even compared to the stuff Fugil himself has done.'

Legit I don't even see the point of the thread at this point outside of slightly clarifying some minor stuff about it.
From reading the new texts, I shared Schnee's view.

Like Schee, I think the draft is good enough; I think the way that draft explains those obtained resistances work.

Ion, those days exist where we can be "up there", so you should do your best to not repeat this mistake in such a thread. That said, I'm glad you apologized and made it up to Schnee.

From reading the new texts, I shared Schnee's view.

Like Schee, I think the draft is good enough; I think the way that draft explains those obtained resistances work.

Ion, those days exist where we can be "up there", so you should do your best to repeat this mistake in such a thread. That said, I'm glad you apologized and made it up to Schnee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back