• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Evoker can simply summon the Vex and while she can split her body, the Vex can simply overwhelm her.

And since the Evoker has the totem, he could just keep summoning Vexes.

d12dae4d7cda4583b8e48b0893bb41ef.jpeg

Or also the Evoker can summon this.

I just looked at the Minecraft Wiki and it says that the Vexes take between 30 and 119 seconds to disappear.
And they don't have a cap on how many Vexes can exist at once?

Because if so, I'll count your vote

Ah theses are all things that I cannot obtain lol.

Maybe I need to try and do this with a character at some point

Ah theses are all things that I cannot obtain lol.

Maybe I need to try and do this with a character at some point
I can help with the story part and in-turn, the goal is interwoven in said story so that's 2 done by default

The first one isn't completely necessary but it does help a ton. I'm currently doing the Rainbow Dash spam mostly on my own

So you just need the second and last one

They disappear at some point and even then they can still be hit. An Evoker has a cooldown before he can summon more vexes, can only summon three at a time, and in game will only do so if there are less than 8.

The hero can still hit the vexes so I don't get the argument here. They're kind of hard to hit sure but it's not like they can't be killed easily enough. When in the world do we see an Evoker actually make an army of them in game?

if there are less than 8.
Actually, that's for when they're in a 16 block space. If they wander off away from that, the limit doesn't apply
They're kind of hard to hit sure but it's not like they can't be killed easily enough.
Oh wait, seriously? I guess intangibility is non-combat applicable
When in the world do we see an Evoker actually make an army of them in game?
I mean, there's 2 of them I guess...
Oh also apparently vexes have 9-A durability.
Yeah, that's unfortunate

Oh wait, seriously? I guess intangibility is non-combat applicable
Yeah Steve can kill them. I've done it before. They're just annoying bastards to hit is all.

So two summoners who can summon at most 16 one-shottable annoying little buggers. The moment Setsuna closest the distance they're not going to be able to summon more than 8. 16 blocks is 16 meters. Considering that she can segment her body she can easily take vexes out in one singular attack. On top of this she's just likely more experienced in fighting if I had to guess. The real worry are the spike traps, as the Vex, again, can just be killed in one hit and have a time limit for how long they can be out until they die.

I don't think the votes for the Evokers are good enough to say they take this. I'd honestly argue that Setsuna could take it. Steve is like, less prepared to fight Evokers and only comes with a bow and a sword, and he can take them on and easily close the distance. I think the lizard girl can do so just fine.

I mean interesting idea but just about everything else in Minecraft can hit a Vex, as long as it can shoot a projectile or is hostile towards all mobs. This includes stuff like Vindicators and Snow Golems and Iron Golems. I think it's more understandable to say that the dude can just phase through blocks and isn't just an untouchable monster.

because also, like, if that were the case I'd argue this would be terrible unfair.

I mean if they can summon an army of Vex that she can't hit like the dudes are implying I don't see how it'd be fair in general.

I mean if they can summon an army of Vex that she can't hit like the dudes are implying I don't see how it'd be fair in general.
I mean, she does have some pretty sick dodge feats and being someone who relies on small flying objects herself, fighting something similar shouldn't be too bad. And if she can get close, the summoning cap actually kicks in as the vexes would all be around the summoner

And once done, she just has to wait for the vexes to die

I mean I still think she can hit them anyways.

Assuming she can hit them she wins this. If she can't this is arguably a stomp or a hard loss for her.

If she can't this is arguably a stomp or a hard loss for her.
@Jackythejack, I just explained how I think she can win even if vexes are intangible
I mean, she does have some pretty sick dodge feats and being someone who relies on small flying objects herself, fighting something similar shouldn't be too bad. And if she can get close, the summoning cap actually kicks in as the vexes would all be around the summoner

And once done, she just has to wait for the vexes to die

Back