• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Back to School Battle Round 1 Spider-Man vs Yusuke

Battle takes place at the U.A School Stadium

Speed is equalized

Spirit Detective Arc Yusuke and Advanced Suit Spider-Man are used.

Win by K.O

Spidey:

Yusuke:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Pete's PnA section alone explains why this match is a stomp...

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Regeneration (Mid-Low; can regenerate broken bones in hours), Acrobatics (Can easily leap several stories high. States he can achieve perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable and that he's without peers when it comes to any acrobatic acts. Unaffected by a nausea-inducing blast from Vertigo), Preparation (Created the bulletproof Spider-Armor Mark II after he lost his Spider Sense. Created and used the Spider-Armor Mark III to defeat the Sinister Six, which was made to counter them. Made ice silicone webbing to cool down the Human Torch. Has created and stored a large variety of vehicles. Created a suit for lethal combat. Stated he's prepared for ways to defeat other heroes in case he had to stop them, including a way to kill the Hulk), Martial Arts Master (Has trained under the likes of Captain America and Shang Chi, and has a fighting style specifically tailored towards his abilities using his training), Stealth Proficiency (Capable of sneaking into Latveria undetected. Daredevil describes him as impossibly quiet, and has used his abilities to sneak up on his enemies), Weapon Creation and Weapon Mastery (With his webbing, Spider-Man is capable of creating a multitude of different weapons that he can use efficiently), Vehicular Mastery (Can drive many different vehicles, such as the Spider-Mobile and the Hydro Spider). Enhanced Senses (Much better than a normal human's. Can detect radio frequencies and radiation trails. Can sense dangerous people. His Spider-Sense is heightened when he's blind, allowing him to "see" danger rather than sense it. Can sense disturbances in Space-Time. Can vaguely sense how many people are coming, how fast, and how close they are), Precognition and Instinctive Reaction (His Spider-Sense alerts him and works as an instinctive response to danger), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense presences and how they feel compared to each other. Can sense and dodge invisible attacks. Senses Morwen manifesting in the city. Can use his Spider Sense in reverse to find the most danger), Perception Manipulation (His Spider Sense slows action down to a crawl and says it allows him to think of jokes for what feels like hours), Web Creation (Can use his webbing in a variety of ways, ranging from enhancing his mobility in several ways to using it as several forms of projectiles), Surface Scaling (Can cling to and climb nearly any surface. Strong enough to overpower the momentum of a giant flying robot, being yanked by Colossus, and holding onto a space shuttle. Can also use it to throw opponents or rip off skin from somebody's face), Paralysis Inducement (After his training with Shang-Chi, Spider-Man has shown knowledge of attacking nerve clusters and using pressure points), Chi Manipulation (Trained by Captain America to focus and utilize his Chi), Barrier Creation (Can create web-shields that are impervious to bullets), Afterimage Creation (Can consistently move fast enough to create several afterimages of himself), Pseudo-Flight (Can create wings made of webbing to replicate flight), and Hacking (Capable of hacking Tony Stark's software on the Iron Spider suit. Can hack Tony Stark's systems from a home computer)

Resistance to: Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation and Fear Manipulation (Capable of resisting the mind control of the Hypno-Hustler, who controlled an entire night club full of people. Fought against and overcame Helminth's empathic control) Managed to resist and fight back against Psycho-Man's emotional control, which caused self-doubt, fear, and self-hate throughout all of the Avengers Academy students), Telepathy (His next move is unable to be read telepathically due to relying on instinct and acting before he thinks), Illusion Creation (Capable of freeing himself from Mysterio's illusions), Petrification (Recovered from Grey Gargoyle's touch within moments), Body Swapping (Implanted a chip in his body to prevent body swaps), Paralysis Inducement (Can receive a nerve pinch from Iron Fist and quickly recover due to his Spider-Sense warning him. Resists the effects of venom darts that should've left him paralyzed for hours), Biological Manipulation (His metabolism fought back against a drug that should've given him heart failure), Electricity Manipulation (Capable of taking electricity from Dr. Doom's suit, which is stated to have 100,000 Megavolts of energy. His webbing insulates electricity and leaves Spider-Man unaffected by it), Fire Manipulation (Spider-Man's webs are unaffected by flames and can withstand the fire from an angered Human Torch), Acid Manipulation (Can survive being submerged in acid that could dissolve a man in seconds. His webs can withstand it as well), Extreme Cold and Radiations (Can survive for a limited time in the vacuum of space. Has survived an explosion from a missile that had enough toxins to kill the entire city for several minutes, although he would've died if he wasn't treated), Earthly Poisons and Diseases (Can even recover from vampirism), possible Resistance to Antimatter Manipulation (Is unaffected by contact with Anti-matter spheres), and Limited Resistance to Possession and Memory Manipulation (Managed to hold back Mosaic's takeover, which is described as rewriting biochemical systems. While his mind fights against it to protect his memories and keep control of his body, he ultimately fails)

Thanks for elaborating. I haven't read a Spider-Man comic in years so I based this solely off the powers I remembered. I'll change it to a more manageable Spider Man, and take a more detailed look at Powers and Abilities next time.

I don't see how Froppy gets around his array of gadgets and the experience gap.
This Spider-Man has been on the job for almost a decade, can incapacitate multiple enemies at once, and has fought opponents like Taskmaster, whose gimmick revolves around copying and countering the fighting styles of his opponents. Considering Spidey's LS is still far higher than Froppy's (At least Class 25 VS Unknown, at most Class 5), I don't see what's stopping him from just webbing her up and then beating her down.

Last edited:
This Spider-Man has been on the job for almost a decade, can incapacitate multiple enemies at once, and has fought opponents like Taskmaster, whose gimmick revolves around copying and countering the fighting styles of his opponents. Considering Spidey's LS is still far higher than Froppy's, I don't see what's stopping him from just webbing her up and then beating her down.
So it's a skill stomp still?

Could MCU Spider-Man work?
Unfortunately, it still won't work because Froppy's Attack Potency is too high. Considering her Joint Training Arc key is being used here, she scales to Joint Training Bakugo who made an explosion equivalent to 8.12 Tons of TNT, MCU Spider-Man on the other hand only scales to 0.53 Tons of TNT, as he is pretty much equal to his older counterpart (Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man) who survived point-blank explosions on this level.

Froppy's AP/Durability is 15x higher than Spidey's, which is two times higher than this site's one-shot range. While Spidey is still more skilled, has superior Web/Lifting Strength, and puts more on the table, he won't be able to incapacitate- let alone even faze Froppy with his attacks due to the immensely large AP gap. Even if her U.A. Beginnings key was used (Where her AP would be 5.13 Tons of TNT, again scaling to Bakugo), it would still be too high for MCU Spider-Man (9.67x), so it's mismatch

According to my research I don't think he has the same skill feats as pete. So maybe Tsu could dodge the webs.

According to my research I don't think he has the same skill feats as pete. So maybe Tsu could dodge the webs.
Not really, like I said I haven't played the game but I assume that like Pete, Miles is able to fight and incapacitate multiple enemies at once and was able to defeat Rhino, who had been a common adversary of Spider-Man for 8 years

Back