• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azrael Vs Leviathan (Starcross)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Rules:

No preparation time

Battle take places in hell

Victory by Death or incapacitation

Azrael is in base form without his Scythe

2 Rounds:

1: Speed is equalized

2: Speed is unequalized

This is probably a stomp either way, 84.

Azrael without his Scythe is only at High 1-C. Leviathan is a solid Low 1-B, making her infinitely above Azarael.

If this had been Azarael with his Scythe, he would beat Levi as Azarael could be anywhere from 13 dimensions (which is the starting point for Hyperverse level/1-B), to any number beyond that.

But besides that, i think both rounds are going to Levi's win but with high to very high diff.

My reasons being while Azrael does in fact have that Amortality ability, i don't really know if he'll still be affected by things like Reality Warping and such from Levi. There's also the fact that Levi is a 12-D being while Azrael is an 11-D being at base + without his Scythe (which with it would have given him a stomp win here due to the fact it can harm at least those who are 17-D), meaning that Levi is infinitely powerful compared to him at base.

Levi in addition has the field advantage due to having literally created Hell itself, not to mention it being an 11-D sized multiverse.

Azrael at base form may have some really powerful abilities but i just don't think he'll be able to take out Levi anytime in the fight. His Death inducement would most definitely not work on a being that's of a higher plane of existence like Levithan. Nether Manipulation may or may not even work in Levi's Hell multiverse depending how it operates (though even i doubt this as said earlier, Hell was created by her). His Amortality won't mean much if Levi can at least knock him out or incapitate Azrael.

Yeah either way, i'm siding more with Levithan here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back