• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt know if this feat was valid for a CRT or a blog so I made both.

600.jpg

In the Light Novel, Before one shotting Nagumo he attempted to follow Ayanokouji, Ayanokouji then pushes Nagumo to the ground before he could react saying "What?" With Ayanokouji saying "Nagumo looked as if he didn’t comprehend what just happened to him. I’ll do what I need to do before he can comprehend what happened." According to the rules for subsonic this should be valid.

Feat scans

After Ayanokouji scared Nagumo he punched him in the chest instantly knocking him out and laying him under a tree.

Attack Speed: Subsonic

I don't see how this is justification for Subsonic lol. Try walking me through this again.

I don't see how this is justification for Subsonic lol. Try walking me through this again.
Aynokouji turned a full 180 degrees and to do a physical action of pushing without even a reaction or him knowing what happened thats faster than eye. If he would have said "why did you push me" or something to clarify that he saw him but Ayanokoji said he didnt react or see what happened when he was initially following and looking at him the entire time

He was surprised Ayanokouji attacked him, it was even said he didn't expect it. It wasn't stated Ayanokouji was faster than the other guy could see.

He was surprised Ayanokouji attacked him, it was even said he didn't expect it. It wasn't stated Ayanokouji was faster than the other guy could see.
Thats not the only way somebody can be subsonic. It doesnt have to say it when the actions prove he didn't see him. Nagumo was carefully watching Kiyo from the time he approached him because it was intentions to fight him from the start. Nagumo says "you want to fight me?" proving he is on his guard. Then Kiyo says he "couldnt comprehend what happened" because he didn't see it. How would he not comprehend being pushed when he is the person trying to start the fight? Thats like saying putting your hand on a hot stove then acting clueless when you get burned by it. If im walking toward a person and they turn around to push/punch me and i never see it happen even through im looking directly at them the entire time and pursuing thats clearly faster than eye if he couldnt even react to knock his hand away

Hmm.. Idk. It seems a bit iffy when you also consider the fact that the context also explains that Nagumo didn't expect a Kouhai to get physical with him. So even if he was on guard, he was also not expecting Ayanokoji to actually fight him.

Hmm.. Idk. It seems a bit iffy when you also consider the fact that the context also explains that Nagumo didn't expect a Kouhai to get physical with him. So even if he was on guard, he was also not expecting Ayanokoji to actually fight him.
Thats true but it can also be said thats just from Ayano's perspective. Remember Nagumo was always suspicious of Ayanokouji's abilities since he always had the 3rd year students watch him and follow him. From Nagumo's perspective he could have figured he was hiding and wanted to test it which is why he met up with him like that he just didnt expect Ayanokoji to be so much faster he wouldnt be able to even see his punches come similar to the amasawa/kushida feat

1st occasion :This was just Nagumo being surprised .
2nd occasion : He said "what the !" .That's clearly reacting

Unless I missed something I disagree

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back