• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Shigaraki Re-Evaluating Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello VSBattle Community! This is my first post, so I'm not sure if I misunderstood or overlooked some decisions/rules/posts. However I want to talk about Awakened Shigaraki, because his evaluation bugged me.

According to the VSBattle side, Awakened Shigaraki is measured to be "at least 8-C, possibly High 8-C" and his Attack Potency is measured to be at least Building level, possibly Large Building level. His durability is also measured to be around that tier. However from what we've seen during the Meta Liberation Army Arc after his Awakening, I kind of have to disagree with that evaluation.

I mean, how is decaying a large chunk of a city considered "Building Level"? Shouldn't that be considered at least Town to Small City Level of Destruction? Same goes to him withstanding a attack that busted a multi city-block.

I dunno why he is tiered that way. I hope someone can enlighten me.

PS: I cannot add media, but his article at least has a GIF that shows his feat during the Meta Liberation Arc.

His Quirk doesn't work like that, decay isn't physical destruction like a punch and cannot receive a rating. It doesn't destroy by smashing things with impact/physical blows, there is no joules value to assign it.

His At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C rating is for his physical strength. Because he can catch an attack from Aizawa, who has the same rating.

He destroyed Re-Destro's attack so he wouldn't take the full hit, it is impossible to scale him to 100% or 80% Re-Destro, especially since he can cause massive damage to Shigaraki in a far weaker state.

I mean, how is decaying a large chunk of a city considered "Building Level"? Shouldn't that be considered at least Town to Small City Level of Destruction? Same goes to him withstanding a attack that busted a multi city-block.

That's not Attack Potency. That's Deconstruction hax with range.

Thanks for all the replies and clearing my doubts. I guess it makes sense to exclude deconstruction hax from attack potency due it ignoring durability. The thread can be closed in this case. I have no objection to said evaluation anymore. The argument of Shiggy decaying Re-Destro's attack and not taking the full blunt is also a legit argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back