• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avrora Florestina

Ikhvagracia

Username Only
Hello friends, this time I want to try to give some of Avrora Florestina's abilities from the Strike the Blood series

First I will propose about making portals, before I want to explain that the world of nodes and itogami islands are different, nodes are hidden islands and the way to get to nodes is to connect itogami island with nodes directly by creating a portal and the one who is able to do that is Avrora Florestina or the strongest vampire in the world, explained by MAR that no one can connect nodes with the world except people who are equal or stronger than cain, and cain himself is a god who makes human civilization and people who can turn the world into peace with his artificial magic , so then maybe I think it's related to making Avrora Florestina's portal

Anime Season 4 Episode 9

That's all my explanation, and if it's wrong, please correct it properly

Back