• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AVGN vs Anthony

Ok. I'll set this up to be the fairest I can

Speed is equal

Anthony gets full arsenal.

AVGN is in his AVGN Adventures key

Takes place in a random city

Who wins and why?

Anthony Padilla: 1

The Angry Video Game Nerd: 1

Inconclusive/Draw:

Let's get into this:

I'm not sure what's the AP difference (AVGN is baseline or slightly above Baseline and Anthony seems Baseline). AVGN has a stamina edge so there is that. I'd give intelligence to AVGN due to the face Anthony varies. But I would say they are equal when Anthony is at his best intelligence. As for Lifting strength, AVGN takes this. And for Durability, I'll be fair and say they are equal due to Anthony being "Possibly Universe level+" while AVGN is Universal level+ in durability. Now, AVGN's probability manipulation (which is arguably passive) is going to be hard for Anthony to bypass. And AVGN uses transmutation, which Anthony doesn't bypass.

I'm not voting yet

think anthony takes this due to the death note and the keyboard he knows how to use and abuse those two items to his advantage but we don't know if anthony knows the nerd's name but the keyboard has shown to have extreamly strong hax being able to delete the universe so he could probably delete the nerd or write his name in the death note to kill him

I got to say. For AVGNs stamina. I don't really think his justification for Near limitless is remotely correct. Going on long adventures doesn't really justify near limitless. It can justify Extraordinaryly high. But not Near limitless. And if it is. Anthony's is supeoir honestly. Staying awake for 50 years straight with only a single slice of bread as food. Just had to get that out there.

When did Anthony get the Death Note? He had the Life Note in that video, while Ian had the Death Note.

And he killed Ian with the death note by switching them in the end of the video. And he had both at the end when Ian died

Back