• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Avatar State Update and Upgrade/Yangchen’s Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the calc is accepted, I don't see a problem with the update to the avatars.

Nice! Are you going to update it for the avatars? Or someone else.
I'd say wait for another staff member or some other knowledgeable members on the series to comment here first just to be safe.

i think it is worth waiting for this to be applied since there's a high 6-C to 6-B calc being evaluated right now

Yea they’ve already calc this right? and have accepted that calc for it, this one has already been looked at and the admins are agreeing with it. Why wait, might as well up date it to get the avatars to High 7A for now.
because then in like 3 days the calc's gonna be supproting at best and they'd have to completely change the avatar ratings yet again. If the calc is in production its best to wait so we don't do an entire upgrade all for nothing

because then in like 3 days the calc's gonna be supproting at best and they'd have to completely change the avatar ratings yet again. If the calc is in production its best to wait so we don't do an entire upgrade all for nothing
But what if they don’t agree/support it, again they’ve done the calc for this before and have agreed to where it scales to so it’s unlikely that it’ll change. And now, they’re agreeing to this Yangchen one, it’s best to update the Avatars to High 7A instead of waiting since they’re agreeing with it now.

But what if they don’t agree/support it, again they’ve done the calc for this before and have agreed to where it scales to so it’s unlikely that it’ll change. And now, they’re agreeing to this Yangchen one, it’s best to update the Avatars to High 7A instead of waiting since they’re agreeing with it now.
i mean if they disagree then you'll just wait for a bit to make sure you're not wasting your energy on something useless and once they actually disagree you'll apply the revisions

Also not applying the upgrade doesn't mean not continuing this CRT. People may as well agree with it and it can get accepted, it just doesn't need to be applied immediately.

Though i guess i'll leave it for the rest of yall on whether it needs to be applied now or not

i mean if they disagree then you'll just wait for a bit to make sure you're not wasting your energy on something useless and once they actually disagree you'll apply the revisions
See I just don’t see any point in waiting for that calc to be approved since they’ve already done it. I think they should just update this one to get them to High 7A. But yea let’s just see what they think.

See I just don’t see any point in waiting for that calc to be approved since they’ve already done it. I think they should just update this one. But yea let’s just see what they think.
they didn't really approve that one, they have issues with it. The issues are purely in size atm and would nerf the calc to somewhere like 6-C/High 6-C to low 6-B

they didn't really approve that one, they have issues with it. The issues are purely in size atm and would nerf the calc to somewhere like 6-C/High 6-C to low 6-B
Okay let’s just see what they think. I think this should be updated since the calc is fine and there seems to be no contention with it and they can update that one in how ever long it’ll take to be reviewed if it’s even accepted. But yea.

Last edited:
Can any admin here update the page for the avatars to high 7A since it’s been approved of?

Last edited:
Always felt that 7-B ATLA didn’t make any sense, Kuruk is literally stated to be able to throw around landmasses
It didn’t. Right now I’m trying to get it to at least high 7A until another higher scale is approved of whenever it’s looked at, since they’re fine with this scale.

Is that really being calced now? Cause it was proposed quite a while ago but nothing ever came of it. I personally think high 6-c avatars are long overdue.
Wonder if they’ll update this one soon, since it’s agreed upon. If only one of the them were here rn I could ask, since I can’t message them directly.

Looks good to me

Edit: Actually, it needs to be checked by another calc group member; Calc Group members cannot approve their own calculations

Looks good to me

Edit: Actually, it needs to be checked by another calc group member; Calc Group members cannot approve their own calculations
ByAsura is fine with the calc in the calc thread page, they checked and agreed with the result? If you’re not fine with them, than if you can, can get another one here to see it since I don’t have the authority to @ them. Everyone else agreed to calc results.

Last edited:
Yes, and I have pinged him so it should appear on his notifications. We just have to wait.

ByAsura is fine with the calc in the calc thread page, they checked and agreed with the result? If you’re not fine with them, than if you can, can get another one here to see it since I don’t have the authority to @ them. Everyone else agreed to calc results.
I didn't exactly say I agree with it. I just thought the Low 7-B version used different method.

Anyway, it's worth noting that what Korra actually blocked was a chain reaction from the gun that blew a hole into the spirit world.
  • KORRA: No, we're okay, but we're in the Spirit World. All the energy from your weapon tore open a new portal and blasted us in here.
  • KUVIRA: Why would you save my life, after everything I did to you?
  • KORRA: I guess... I see a lot of myself in you.
The vines around that were empowering the weapon were more powerful than what the mech had as well.
  • BAATAR JR: This area is overrun with spirit vines. And they appear to be even more powerful than the samples we took from Republic City.
So, overall, she blocked something way more powerful than the mech's attacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back