• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Auswahlen and Light of Lille

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we done? ..the only argument against this already been countered, and since no one tried to argue against the other points that been made (apparently ignoring stuff and being stubborn is part of debating these days lol), this pretty much it.

I'm lost, why have people not given up already? The "light" was shown to be bent and deformed af a lot of times from the scans posted, why are people still trying to act like they Kubo themselves.

And what exactly is there bein argues about Lille? Since when has zanpakuto been a natural reflector of sunlight?

Someone brief this to me cuz I'm lost af

This is what we know of Auswahlen for sure:

1. Yhwach fired them

2. Each individial sternritter was targeted by an individual ray

3. It was unaffected by barriers/abilities that are designed to hinder reishi and reiryoku/reiatsu

4. The rays of Auswahlen did not necessarily make contact at the same time

This is what we do not know about Auswahlen for sure:

1. Whether they were fired all at once, or in short intervals

2. What they were fired from, whether that be the ring of light, some part of Yhwach's body, or manefested like Starrk's stanceless cero.

When we see the light deescend on Accutrone we only see the end of that ray, and as stated earlier, we are never shown the beams being fired, therefore the shape the "ends" of the rays take does not prove any distortion of the light itself.

Because the end of a ray of light is not scientifically required to be uniform, if the surface it was emitted from was not uniform.

On the speed of Auswahlen:

We know Lilotto watched Accutrone get hit before the ray targeting her landed, therefore it stands to reason that the beams tend to be at different points in their progress when seen together.

If the beams were fired simultaneously, then yes this demonstrates a change in speed, but this is an assumption, as is declaring the contrary. We are never shown them fired.

There are two instances where the light allegedly displays curvature defying the properties of light as it is scietifically understood. the first being the the energy around Bazz-B, the other being the light's return to Yhwach.

These are the only two worth debating. My Honest Opinion

Konaguna said:
I'm lost, why have people not given up already? The "light" was shown to be bent and deformed af a lot of times from the scans posted, why are people still trying to act like they Kubo themselves.
And what exactly is there bein argues about Lille? Since when has zanpakuto been a natural reflector of sunlight?

Someone brief this to me cuz I'm lost af
If by bent and deformed you mean jumping to conclusions after that much discussion, then whatevs

And about Lille, the Shinken Hakkyōken counters the powers of an opponent considered a God. Lille emmiting light was constantly being sent back and blinding him, since Lille's power are basically cast light itself (this being the point of the thread)

So should this thread be closed now, or do we need a discussion rule first?

USklaverei posted 9 different examples to show light coming from sun & lamps isn't fully straight, basically artistic freedom, that's how Kubo draws it.

Also I think making new rule about how light is drawing isn't a good idea, not only bleach but ton of other verses also have wrong drawing for light like Magi, One Piece even Madara's light fang wasn't fully straight, and a lot more.

Imagine from now on only focusing on how the beam is drawing and do revision for old threads just to check if the beams were drawn correctly or not, instead of focusing about it having proprieties of light. This all should be under artistic freedom, you don't expect everything to be perfect.

The drawing isn't the only point for the light here to be rejected. It's never stated to be real light, it also would generate outliers for the speed ratings, and it is only reflected by a supernatural ability to reflect attacks.

That isn't true, they're talking about Auswhalen. Nor isn't it up to you to decide what's an outlier or not. Nor was it reflected by anything because Lille and Auswhalen are different things...

Nothing in fiction ever says "THIS IS REAL LIGHT!" So yes the only argument here against Auswhalen is displeasure with the shape of the tip.

Someone above posted many different ways light appears from sunlight to even lamps in the series, is it going to be decided that a lamp and sunlight is slower then light due to shape?

Auschwalen is being described as light from what I'm reading in the Bleach wiki. Takes form as a beam of light etc.

It really is only the art.

Iirc there were also other calcs that put Bleach into sub rel or rel speeds? I can't be too sure but only now you use the outlier argument?

When another hst anime get upgraded from mhs to light speed via one light character it's normal

But when a verse that is called bleach which is already sub rel+ and has more than a possiple rel to rel+ cal gets upgraded into LS it's outlier?

I agree with tata hataki arguments tho..

You shouldn't use the Bleach Wiki as an argument.

@Sigurd

Actually I can list several fictions which show that a beam is real light. Statements that an attack is made of Radio Waves / Electromagnetic Waves / Radiation / Emanating Photons etc all count as legitimate.

Saint Seiya. Where they outright say that they can move and fire attacks at the speed of light and then literally give the number in KM/H.

Star Wars Legends Blasters are also explicitly stated to move at the speed of light right down to the number.

So the notion that no series ever gives clear-cut statements on this matter is ridiculous.

Saint Seiya is a bit too much owo, in every Gold Saint fight, there is at least two lightspeed statemate and irf i'm remebers, when Seiya fight Saga, he give the speed of light in Mach

@Matt

You completely missed my point, I'm talking about "Bleach". Someone above posted several dffierent depictions of light in the series including sunlight or even lamps.

The light of Lille has not undone, has shown to move in a straight line and yet proved to be EXACTLY equal to the representation of light by Kubo, as I have shown above. To be or not outlier should be debated in another post.

Normal, despair knocking on the door and the only option is to close the topic for it to be rejected.

so now that the "it's not drawn like real light" argument is thrown away, we have new one "outlier" "must be stated to be real light" lol.

not even going to argue with the outlier part since it seems to be always the last resort when trying to lowball, but this isn't even the place for it since we are not arguing characters stats, so mentioning it was just random.

And as Sigurd above said, you don't expect everyone to say "this is real light!?", that's why OP been posting multiple examples to show to prove his point, which until now no serious argument been made against it, besides only one about drawing for Auswahlen, and nothing for Lille's.

I agree.

A couple of things:

1. Nanao's blade is a mirror, whether it has a supernatural ability to reflect attacks or not is irrelevant since the beam reflected from Lillle did not cause any damage, hence it wasn't an attack, hence it was not the supernatural property of the blade; but the mirror property.

2. As stated by several people here several times, the Auswahlen can only be real light, since it passed through the barrier which blocks off all forms of reishi completely. Reishi is the only form of supernaturality/magic in the Bleach verse. To then insist it isn't real light is pure headcannon, since it is literally the only other outcome. If anyone find me scans that Bleach characters use chakra and their abilities are imbued with armament haki (lol) so thats why the Auswahlen was able to pass through the barrier, I'd be more than happy to stand corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back