• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack Potency Natsuki Minamiya

Ikhvagracia

Username Only
This time I want to try to about the potential attack from Natsuki Minamiya

The first explanation is that I want to tell you about Natsuki Minamiya who is superior to Akatsuki Kojou, and it is necessary to know that Akatsuki Kojou has attack poten
tial, namely islands, yes in this thread I also want to try to increase the potential of Akatsuki Kojou's attacks from islands to countries, below is the evidence that I provided so please check it and submit your opinion

Next back to Natsuki Minamiya's attack potential increase, below is a proof that Minamiya is superior to Akatsuki Kojou

Then back to the upgrade, it is clear that natsuki minamiya herself is superior to akatsuki kojou, so i think i want to give natsuki minamiya's attack potential, below is proof of natsuki minamiya's attack potential, need to know, that rain gold itself is superior to regulus aurum which has an island scale

And below I want to provide evidence of the potential for regulus aurum to have an island scale

It is seen that Akatsuki Kojou goes berserk, and it should be noted that he goes berserk using the lightning-based power of regulus aurum

so that's my improvement, if something isn't right, you can discuss it in the comments

The first link in the OP leads me to this and I need to copy and paste it instead in order to get to a proper scan, so if this is because there is something wrong with the OP, then that should be fixed.

You are supposed to wait 12-24 hours before you bump.

Sorry, I'm try again, This

Sorry, I'm new in here
I already saw the scan through copying and pasting it from the OP. The link from this comment works but I think it would be better if you just edited the link for the OP instead.

There is no need to apologize. You will naturally begin to know these things better with time.

I already saw the scan through copying and pasting it from the OP. The link from this comment works but I think it would be better if you just edited the link for the OP instead.
ok, thanks for your advice
There is no need to apologize. You will naturally begin to know these things better with time.
thank you for your attention, I will try to study this site further

The statements about destroying an island seem legitimate and it would be good if there was a calculation for that.
okay in advance I want to thank you for your input, but for the calculations I can't find a panel that I can calculate, and if there is I will use it because Minamiya herself has never destroyed an island, but from the evidence I provide, it might be enough to add Minamiya's attack potential, yes because he is superior to Kojou, and he can also control the space in the world of STB itself, even if I make a ranking about strength in this series, I will add Minamiya at God level because Minamiya and Rain Gold are unknown strength but they are enough to defeat kojou with ordinary strength

okay in advance I want to thank you for your input, but for the calculations I can't find a panel that I can calculate, and if there is I will use it because Minamiya herself has never destroyed an island, but from the evidence I provide, it might be enough to add Minamiya's attack potential, yes because he is superior to Kojou, and he can also control the space in the world of STB itself, even if I make a ranking about strength in this series, I will add Minamiya at God level because Minamiya and Rain Gold are unknown strength but they are enough to defeat kojou with ordinary strength
It is possible to make calculation requests via the Calculation Requests Thread, so someone might be able to help you with that.

and next i want to give immortality type 9 from minamiya, are you willing to help?, if you are busy that's okay, i will try next time
You need to provide the context and justification for that if you want people who aren't necessarily familiar with the series to understand what you are talking about. If you do that, then I can probably help.

done in Here, can you input?
The link doesn't work for me but I found the thread anyway by looking up the threads with the Strike The Blood tag. I wouldn't recommend having too many threads going on at the same time since that can stretch your attention thin and can be confusing for those who are participating in more than one of those threads. It's perfectly possible to work on multiple issues in one thread.

This time I want to try to about the potential attack from Natsuki Minamiya

The first explanation is that I want to tell you about Natsuki Minamiya who is superior to Akatsuki Kojou, and it is necessary to know that Akatsuki Kojou has attack poten
tial, namely islands, yes in this thread I also want to try to increase the potential of Akatsuki Kojou's attacks from islands to countries, below is the evidence that I provided so please check it and submit your opinion

Next back to Natsuki Minamiya's attack potential increase, below is a proof that Minamiya is superior to Akatsuki Kojou

Then back to the upgrade, it is clear that natsuki minamiya herself is superior to akatsuki kojou, so i think i want to give natsuki minamiya's attack potential, below is proof of natsuki minamiya's attack potential, need to know, that rain gold itself is superior to regulus aurum which has an island scale

And below I want to provide evidence of the potential for regulus aurum to have an island scale

It is seen that Akatsuki Kojou goes berserk, and it should be noted that he goes berserk using the lightning-based power of regulus aurum

so that's my improvement, if something isn't right, you can discuss it in the comments
Bump

Back