• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack Potency for destroying a timeline?

The AP page clearly states that higher dimensional destruction can't be calc'd.

So how would I rank a character capable of erasing a timeline?

Background: There is a being, the Chronarchitect, who is a time god and is kin to Unicro and Primus. I could just scale him to their abstract god forms, however his actual feats only involve patching up timelines damaged by quantum anomalies and erasing timelines to undo danger arising from beings like Unicron.

Again, I could scale him to the other two gods but his feats as a time god involve time and not the material dimensions usually associated with 'busting'. Should this be treated as higher-dimensional since time is a "fourth" dimension? Or should this be treated as lower-dimensional since time is really only 1 dimension compared to 3 dimensions of space? Or should be treated as if time and space are inseparable and thus destroying a time line effectively destroyed the other 3 dimensions of space?

Or is this all unquantifiable and he should be ranked as "Unknown"?

Destroying a timeline is equal to destroying an entire 4-Dimensional spacetime continuum, so it is a Low 2-C feat, yes.

Back