• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack On Titan hypersonic+ downgrade

I'm getting results closer to Manhattanth06's, and yes, that distance is too small to be 80 centimeters if we compare it to Levi's head.

That said, we have two options, either we replace the old calc with the new one and keep the ratings intact, or we specify that this only applies to Levi's perception, and scale his combat speed to something else.

I'm getting results closer to Manhattanth06's, and yes, that distance is too small to be 80 centimeters if we compare it to Levi's head.

That said, we have two options, either we replace the old calc with the new one and keep the ratings intact, or we specify that this only applies to Levi's perception, and scale his combat speed to something else.
Replace the old calc and specify that it applies to Levi's perception speed, I realised how wrong my calc was last night XD, although I still don't know how the numbers got so high I think its best to replace the old calc with the updated one

Like this?

possibly Hypersonic combat speed (Blitzed the Female Titan and the Beast Titan multiple) , with Hypersonic+ reaction speed (can react to rocks)

Like this?

possibly Hypersonic combat speed (Blitzed the Female Titan and the Beast Titan multiple) , with Hypersonic+ (can react to rocks)
I don't know what would entale the "possibly hypersonic" I was up for it when I though it was perception speed

I think its better to just stick with hypersonic+ reaction speed

The basis that Levi can blitz a 1400 m/s character doesn't give him hypersonic combat speed, there are also some things wrong with the 1400 m/s calc like they inflated the cannon ball speed from 250 m/s to 400+ m/s (They didn't break the sound barrier if that's what you say)

I think your reasoning is wrong but I still think its inflated because the rocks are 100s of metres away, why would they move at a constant speed of 343 m/s, wouldn't they slow down ?

Also why would tiny fragments all be moving at a constant speed of 343, we clearly see all the rocks moving at different speeds, some faster then others

Back