• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack on Titan discussion thread

I don't really wanna go over things that everyone else has gone over, over and over and over again. The Alliance, Connie trying to feed Falco to his mom, the entire shelved Historia plotline, abusing the Paths as a crutch to explain things, Eren's entire existence, etc.

I will mention something that's often overlooked, and that's how Mikasa's character was hinted to have a better trajectory during the Liberio arc (her questioning Eren's decisions and actions) but it went nowhere. That was the soul of the old/pre-timeskip/Trost Mikasa suddenly manifesting only to be buried to the depths of obscurity.
Amen to that.

I also think even without he rock feat we still can get him to baseline hypersonic due to his superiority against eren's Titan, but I don't get how he's 9-A.....

The statment about manifesting the power of the Titans is vague. "Partly manifesting the power of Titans". The keyword is "Partly" here, we can't quantity the amount of power they manifest. There's nothing that really says they're as strong as them, so it's better to only scale them if they have feats of that caliber

The statment about manifesting the power of the Titans is vague. "Partly manifesting the power of Titans". The keyword is "Partly" here, we can't quantity the amount of power they manifest. There's nothing that really says they're as strong as them, so it's better to only scale them if they have feats of that caliber
Levi and Kenny are the only Ackermans with 9-A as they are comparable to each other or one is slightly more powerful than the other. Mikasa has 9-B despite being an Ackerman.

Also the Levi kicking Titan is a worse example
It is justification along with being an Ackerman.

There is nothing wrong with the scaling. But if you think something is wrong, you can create a CRT.

I will mention something that's often overlooked, and that's how Mikasa's character was hinted to have a better trajectory during the Liberio arc (her questioning Eren's decisions and actions) but it went nowhere.
Could you please explain what you mean by better trajectory?

Back