• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atrocitus vs. Apocalypse (DC vs. Marvel Comics)

I would give this one to Apocalypse. Apocalypses Regenerationn is going to be a problem for Atrocitus in my opinion. I also think that Apocalypse is slightly smarter than Atrocitus, so he may be able to find a way to defeat him. The final factor that makes me believe Apoc would win is his technology manipulation. Im not sure if Apocalypse would even be able to fidge with the Red Lanter ring, but even if he could mess with it a little, it gives him an edge, though i will admit this is only an adding factor to my vote, not the defining one.

So yea, i would say Apocalypse, but if anyone would like to proove me wrong, please do. I dont remember everything about Atrocitus, so i could have messed up, but im voting Atrocitus.

Boc1991 said:
I would give this one to Apocalypse. Apocalypses Regenerationn is going to be a problem for Atrocitus in my opinion. I also think that Apocalypse is slightly smarter than Atrocitus, so he may be able to find a way to defeat him. The final factor that makes me believe Apoc would win is his technology manipulation. Im not sure if Apocalypse would even be able to fidge with the Red Lanter ring, but even if he could mess with it a little, it gives him an edge, though i will admit this is only an adding factor to my vote, not the defining one.
So yea, i would say Apocalypse, but if anyone would like to proove me wrong, please do. I dont remember everything about Atrocitus, so i could have messed up, but im voting Atrocitus.
The Red Lantern Rings are magic-based, not tech-based.

Apocalypse's regen isn't super great, IIRC. As well, Red Lantern blood was able to eat through Black Lanterns faster than they could regenerate, and they were literally undead who regenerated back to their original appearance upon any injury within a matter of seconds.

I made a mistake in my original reply by the way, i apologize. I accidently stated that i was voting for atrocitus at the end, which i was not.

I was unaware of the Red Lantern blood eating through black lanterns, which makes my point of Regenerationn invalid. I still stand by the belief that Apocalypse is slightly smarter, but i no longer think that this gives him the victory. I am retracting my vote for Apoc, and making in Inconclusive at the moment, as i dont see a way that the other can successfully defeat the other.

So currently I would say Inconclusive until I can see a way of someone defeating the other.

Back