• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Awh damn

Wow. I wonder if kratos can beat zeus without hope or in norse key
GoW3 Endgame Pre-Hope Kratos beat Base Zeus, but barely, even with the BoO in his had, only Zeus stronger is Fear Zeus. Like, just watch a playthrough of GoW2 and GoW3 on Youtube to figure that out LOL.

Norse key will face a significantly harder uphill battle since he lacks all the hax from Greece and the Blade of Olympus but still retains the resistances, but if Kratos decides to give in to his true strength, he'll take it with extremely-high difficulty, but he'll have to suffer even more than his GoW3 self.

GoW3 Endgame Pre-Hope Kratos beat Base Zeus, but barely, even with the BoO in his had, only Zeus stronger is Fear Zeus. Like, just watch a playthrough of GoW2 and GoW3 on Youtube to figure that out LOL.
I watched it but I thought he needed PoH from the start my bad
Norse key will face a significantly harder uphill battle since he lacks all the hax from Greece and the Blade of Olympus but still retains the resistances, but if Kratos decides to give in to his true strength, he'll take it with extremely-high difficulty, but he'll have to suffer even more than his GoW3 self.
Should I make that fight it sounds fun.

How much stronger did Kratos get from God of War II to God of War III? Like wasn't his biggest boost in power after absorbing the souls of Hades and the others?

How much stronger did Kratos get from God of War II to God of War III? Like wasn't his biggest boost in power after absorbing the souls of Hades and the others?
His biggest boost prior to 3 was the Rage of the Titans power-ups before he gained his God powers back.

Those Titan power-ups were more than enough to allow Kratos to tango with BoO-equipped Zeus even with the blade containing Kratos' powers and being tapped into by Zeus (At that time, the powers were not fully drained from the Blade and Kratos could actively tap into it to regain his godly might back, but even so he was still able to put Zeus on the ropes more than once thanks to his new Titan power-ups). Of course, the Blade gets depowered in GoW3 because Kratos has taken everything back from it and it is now a useless hunk of metal that doesn't light up with power without either Kratos or Zeus touching it. The Blade now only serves as a conduit for Kratos' and/or Zeus' powers.

His biggest boost prior to 3 was the Rage of the Titans power-ups before he gained his God powers back.

Those Titan power-ups were more than enough to allow Kratos to tango with BoO-equipped Zeus even with the blade containing Kratos' powers and being tapped into by Zeus (At that time, the powers were not fully drained from the Blade and Kratos could actively tap into it to regain his godly might back, but even so he was still able to put Zeus on the ropes more than once thanks to his new Titan power-ups). Of course, the Blade gets depowered in GoW3 because Kratos has taken everything back from it and it is now a useless hunk of metal that doesn't light up with power without either Kratos or Zeus touching it. The Blade now only serves as a conduit for Kratos' and/or Zeus' powers.
Doesn't Zeus's profile say that he viewed the power of the titans as irrelevant in the GOW2 novel?

Doesn't Zeus's profile say that he viewed the power of the titans as irrelevant in the GOW2 novel?
He does, and yet Kratos still stands there to prove him wrong. That's what Kratos does. He exceeds Zeus's expectations all the time. There's a reason Zeus liked him so much.

Granted even when Kratos got the BoO back he was ultimately unable to beat Zeus head-on and had to play possum to lower his defenses and then stab him through, then Athena comes up to ruin his fun.

Bump, but I disagree with the Primordials only scaling to 5 universes. As was stated in this thread, there's no way for the distance between universes to be known, so it's impossible to say whether or not the gap in power between the Primordials and Gods was that large. So it's clear that all of the Primordials, Titans, and Gods now scale to 9 universes, including Deimos.

Bump, but I disagree with the Primordials only scaling to 5 universes. As was stated in this thread, there's no way for the distance between universes to be known, so it's impossible to say whether or not the gap in power between the Primordials and Gods was that large. So it's clear that all of the Primordials, Titans, and Gods now scale to 9 universes, including Deimos.
Honestly doesn't matter, because they'd still downscale massively.

Honestly doesn't matter, because they'd still downscale massively.
All I'm saying is that this isn't a stomp. Again, Atreus downscales massively as well since he's never really been able to hurt any of the Norse Gods himself outside of his animal form, just stagger them. Should I restrict Atreus' animal forms to make this more fair?

All I'm saying is that this isn't a stomp. Again, Atreus downscales massively as well since he's never really been able to hurt any of the Norse Gods himself outside of his animal form, just stagger them.
Still way better of a showing than what Deimos has going on for him.

Should I restrict Atreus' animal forms to make this more fair?
Doubt it'd be any fairer TBF, Atreus is higher up the scaling chain than Deimos is even with the staggering and whatnot.

Lol, what? Downscaling that far isn't allowed on the wiki.

The entire point of the distance not being known is that the downscaling or use of multipliers wouldn't be used for Tier 2.

If ya don't like it then you're welcome to revise Tier 2.

Like, objectively speaking this is a stomp. The Primordials and Lesser Titans never actually interact with the top level Titans and weaker Olympians enough for them to backscale concretely so 5 universes is already generous.

Deimos gets clapped by a Primordial. There's no way for him to survive a poke here and he has no hax.

It'd be a stomp even in-verse too.

Though, speaking generally Tier 2 is hella weird right now. Between Ares being either unfathomably weaker than Hades or unfathomable stronger than the second generation Olympians to Beerus being unfathomably weaker than the Grand Priest.

Lol, what? Downscaling that far isn't allowed on the wiki.

The entire point of the distance not being known is that the downscaling or use of multipliers wouldn't be used for Tier 2.

If ya don't like it then you're welcome to revise Tier 2.
I wasn’t arguing the wiki’s policy, it’s just that arguments above were implying that Deimos and the Primordials downscaled to that far of an extent.

If this is a stomp doesn't that mean we can't add it?
It’s not a stomp. Even if there is an AP gap, it’s not large enough to be stomp-worthy. Besides, Deimos has plenty of resistances that would let him withstand Atreus’ magic.

I wasn’t arguing the wiki’s policy, it’s just that arguments above were implying that Deimos and the Primordials downscaled to that far of an extent.
....They don't though. You don't just keep downscaling however you like, you'd need to prove A can hold their own against B and B can hold their own against C etc.

The scaling chain is cut off at the Brother Kings, who completely and utterly don't have anyone downscale from them bar maaaaaybe Ares.

Cronos and Atlas objectively stand above the other Titans and the Primordials, even if it's a slightly smaller gap.

So no, they don't backscale at all. Atreus actually harms and staggers Aesir Gods and the like so he would scale to 9 unis.

It’s not a stomp. Even if there is an AP gap, it’s not large enough to be stomp-worthy. Besides, Deimos has plenty of resistances that would let him withstand Atreus’ magic.
No, it's definitely large enough to be stompworthy because it literally goes through a massive scaling chain of Primordials, Titans, young Olympians and Norse Gods, to the Brother Kings territory who dwarf the rest without even needing to look back and thus there is literally no argument to be made there for downscaling to even function properly.

Back