• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fact is in Atomix profile it only says Massively FTL+, in U. Waybig it says Massively FTL+ Possibly Higher
A "possibly" rating isn't enough to assume that Character A would blitz Character B with the same speed as them, especially if both of their speeds come from scaling above Character C. If you can provide more evidence that UW is faster than Atomix then do go ahead.

A "possibly" rating isn't enough to assume that Character A would blitz Character B with the same speed as them, especially if both of their speeds come from scaling above Character C. If you can provide more evidence that UW is faster than Atomix then do go ahead.
I'm taking the scans from their profile, if i want to make a solid upgrade i have to make a crt for that page but we can't still ignore the possibly rating, speed equalizing would be the best solution.

I'm taking the scans from their profile, if i want to make a solid upgrade i have to make a crt for that page but we can't still ignore the possibly rating, speed equalizing would be the best solution.
A possibly rating isn't enough for a blitz unless it leads to a whole different speed tier entirely or there's some scaling that puts that character far above. UW is at worst just as fast and at best faster than Atomix to an unknown degree but not enough to assume a blitz.

A possibly rating isn't enough for a blitz unless it leads to a whole different speed tier entirely or there's some scaling that puts that character far above. UW is at worst just as fast and at best faster than Atomix to an unknown degree but not enough to assume a blitz.
Not going to argue for a possibly rating, ı'm following

Not going to argue for a possibly rating, ı'm following
The possibly speed rating is not that great of a gap to be decided as a blitzes. Also, both Atomix and UW scale to the exact same value, both being above Waybig. The only reason Atomix is not given a possibly rating is because he has solid statements and feats for such, but UW hasn't shown any speed feats.

Z'Skayr and Lord Transyl were the only ones ever actually harmed by it due to their weakness to light, the others were just blinded and I doubt it would actually blind Ult. Waybig due to his sheer size.

Z'Skayr and Lord Transyl were the only ones ever actually harmed by it due to their weakness to light, the others were just blinded and I doubt it would actually blind Ult. Waybig due to his sheer size.
This is not the ability of "FUSION CUISINE", fusion cuisine is able to create a huge explosion of heat and make anything overheat until it faints like what it did to Ultimate Spidermonkey and made Spidermonkey's threads liquefy.

Also Atomix can react Ultimate Humungousaur, who he faster than before (Humungousaur) and even can keep react Sir George and even blitz him, who can react attack from Dagon, who can keep up with Ultimate Way Big, so
Atomix=Ultimate Humungousaur>=Sir George=Dagon=Ultimate Way Big

Isn't the Malware that Way Big fights stronger than the Malware that one-shots Atomix? Ultimatw Way Big is also much stronger than the normal Way Big

I can't see the picture but as far as i remember Derrick stated that Atomix thing
Atomix_is_Bens_Second_Most_Powerful_Alien_1.png

I don't think that's enough evidence. It's more of a character overestimating himself. He's said he was invincible before, but he lost to Ascalon Benjamin.
He is not exaggerating because he saw most of the aliens like Humungousaur and Waybig and he specified in the context of the aliens that he saw only and not all of them, but in the events of Dagon he did not know that Ascalon had the ability to absorb power he was not defeated until his power was absorbed from Ascalon.

Back