• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

at what tier your fav characters started?

I think Danny Phantom (and the like) were 8-C/Building level?

Dark Cloud characters were 5-B/Planet level.

Okage: Shadow King characters were 8-C/Building level.

I remember someone mentioning that Beerus used to be 4-B
he was

he was
"bills"

this is so poorly formatted, it's scary
they probably took only this feat into account

No profile can really be good unless it shows full capabilities of the character. Stuff like the way the hax works and it's dimensionality and potency should be written on the profiles.

Kazuma from Konosuba was literally Low 7-B (Small City Level) and was going to possibly get upgraded to 6-C (Country Level).

And now he's 9-C (Street Level) Lmao.

wtf happened
The absolute chad QuasiYuri came and corrected everyone thus downgrading him to 10-A (Athlete Level).

Which is what he stayed at for like a year.

But two weeks I decided to change that and now he's 9-C (Street Level).

But either way, it's quite Bizarre seeing how people came to the conclusion he's low 7-B (Small City Level). And makes me understand some of the less satisfactory things I've heard lmao.

Back